Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Back playing

tr1podtr1pod Member Posts: 12

I took a few months off, because the game lacked a certain something, and I tried WoW during that period. I enjoyed WoW for about a month then got incredibly bored with it. So the other day I fired up EQ2 again, and I have to say, I love what they have done with it. It's really cool.

I reckon I will be playing this for a while.

Comments

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

Glad to hear it Tr1pod. The game really has made some coll improvements and just gets better as it goes on.

• MrPunxMrPunx Member Posts: 70

haha i did the same.

played wow for a month or so and became bored with it. i lvled fast to about 35 then just stopped cuz if you dont group its boring and most people are 12yrs old and childish so i just got sick of it

if you want to play a real game, a game that has depth then stay with eq2. also the servers in eq2 are a whole lot better than blizzards 80% of the time down ones

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

i played WoW since launch (did a few betas too) and im still loving it. I switched to EQ2 becuase i wanted to escape PvP fora while, and becuase EQ2 has a lot better group combat system. Its good thing both WoW and EQ2 have rest exp (vitality) that way when i switch between games i can get a nice double EXP bonus.... *says in Homer Simpson voice* mmmmmmmmm... bonus *drool*

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage