Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greek Mythology MMORPGs

RahyuhtRahyuht Member Posts: 47

Ok this Is my 1st post In years.I might of had others under an old account when I was a kid,but here It goes.

Where Is all the Greek Mythology MMORPGs?I've looked Into Gods & Heroes & It said It was changing It looked like a F2P model,but It looks like It's just shut down now.I used to play Troy Online & was even In It's Beta.It was an ok game.Not perfect by any means.I'm a warrior fighting rabbits & bears doesn't make you feel to hero like,but later on was getting better & now It's shut down.There was like Mytheon It's gone to...

With Movies like Clash-Wrath of the Titans you would think they would expand on these.There's Alexander,The Battle of Troy,Hercules,Homer,Odysseus & more.Don't get me started on the Villians.

Browser Games I've looked Into,but none I've seen really caught by eye.Like Batheo,Trojan War (2012), Grepolis, & Gods War.They really don't have thay MMORPG Social aspect either.

So Is there a List of games I'm missing or do they just not exsist?I've even looked Into some 2013 dates.Point me In a direction If your like me & are looking for something like this ;)