Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A few days into it

AshluraAshlura Member UncommonPosts: 127

and I am enjoying it.

Dependence on others is nice to have again. Makes crafting meaningful.

PvP is fun. I enjoy the Arena, the School Stealing Books event, the Dueling and the PKs. I suck at PvP right now and I am usually really good, but this game isnt all about mashing mashing mashing. Its decent PvP. You gotta have timing and counter and move around. As much as people move around, its hard to have your character facing forward fighting the other person, so its been cool figuring out how to fight with my character facing me. LOL Its just fun. I enjoy it.

Its different. I havent made it to the first instance yet "Twilight" or whatever it is, but so far I have had fun. Its not for everyone, but this game had me at "Wushu". I will definitely be sinking my time into this one.

Its sandboxish, but there isnt a lot of killing mobs over and over for XP. At first it was weird to me not just going out and killing things to level up. I mean you could I guess, but itll be slooooooow. So its been a change of pace for me and I think thats what I enjoy.

Here is what I have done:

Wudan School

Farming

Chef

Fishing

Divination

I have had a blast. Anyways, wish it released sooner than later. It seems ready to me.