Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Riot Games reminds me of Mortal Online.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

For those who are not aware over my last suspension which was due to trolls I contacted Riot Support, And they told me pretty much two copy and paste automated responses copy and pasting the summoners code to me which was completely useless.

I asked Riot what they were going to do about the people in my games who broke the summoners code, and the TOS cursing at me and other people in the game, and their answer was an automated response twice, Absolutely nothing.

But here is something even better which can be proven since its on their own forums.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5874821/#nogo  Based on the Tribunal there is no reason this person should have been punished simply for having some bad games. Meanwhile Lyte the GM comes out and claims that it was deserved but I have yet to see by the community that this is true or proof that this person actualy has done what lyte has said behaving badly in PreGame chat?

IF lets say Lyte was telling the truth then Riot themselves should have suspended his account, not the tribunal.

This proves right here that the Tribunal is run by trolls, and it has major flaws which need to be fixed, I have told Riot Games many times as a company my concerns for the players who are under 18 and are playing the game, and my concerns about the tribunal.

I have not got a single response about any of it by Riot in other words I do not think they are planning on improving the tribunal.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2824200

This game needs new management, and is remind me of Mortal Online.

Comments

• ConsequenceConsequence Member UncommonPosts: 358
    From what I can see, you absolutely deserved your ban. Enjoy your vacation. 
  • GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312
    Didn't seem ban worthy, but you did cause alot of team strife....seems you team was disfunctional anyway.
  • TsaboHavocTsaboHavoc Member UncommonPosts: 435
    Originally posted by Alphamojo
    Didn't seem ban worthy, but you did cause alot of team strife....seems you team was disfunctional anyway.

i wouldnt aproach this community with a fully armored tungstein anti radioative gear in a 5 mile radius.

• 3-4thElf3-4thElf Member Posts: 489
    Originally posted by Consequence

I agree with the aptly named fellow.

Whining is not covered in the Summoner's Code, but it should always be bannable.

Play another game dude.

a yo ho ho

• Originally posted by Consequence

I agree, the person in the link  deserved the ban. If even your enemies state that you troll a game, you deserve it. In fact I would permaban you myself.

• TalmienTalmien Member UncommonPosts: 189

Riot entrusts its community to police itself. The community has decided that the game is played with a solo top, a jungler, a solo mid, and a carry and support bot. By deciding to just leave your solo mid lane and go bot without the consent of your team, you ruined the game expierence for them, and sealed your teams fate. You simply cannot do stuff like that. If your solo mid you sit there and don't feed, even if that means you have to play the game parked under your tower so you don't killed.

The second game you obviously fed the enemy team, I don't know how, but you're kda, level, and creep kills were alot lower then the rest of your team, another punishable offense.

Hopefull you will take the lesson from the tribunal and when your suspension is lifted change your attitude in game and give a positive expierence to everyone you play with. Yes that even includes trolls. When someone trolls you that does not give you a free pass to troll them back, you simply go on playing honorably and report them at the end of the game, or you are no better.

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Yeah, you are not allowed to have bad games. If you do you will be banned.
    MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOOD GAME AND WIN 100% OF THE TIME OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED!

LoL has such a toxic community.

Originally posted by majinant

Yeah, you are not allowed to have bad games. If you do you will be banned.
    MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE GOOD GAME AND WIN 100% OF THE TIME OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED AND BANNED!

LoL has such a toxic community.

Regardless from your hyperbole here; the LoL community is fun even when losing when everyone follows the code. I've met some great players on losing teams because I saw they tried their best.

Best effort and a good attitude matters more than winning.

Plus you probably suck at the game.

a yo ho ho

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

Originally posted by 3-4thElf

Case in point.

Originally posted by majinant

Originally posted by 3-4thElf

Case in point.

Let me pose it as a question then; How did you fare trying out the game?

Anyone who all caps on a forum post is generally pretty terrible at most things also btw.

a yo ho ho

• DisdenaDisdena Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    Originally posted by Renoaku

For those who are not aware over my last suspension which was due to trolls I contacted Riot Support, And they told me pretty much two copy and paste automated responses copy and pasting the summoners code to me which was completely useless.

I asked Riot what they were going to do about the people in my games who broke the summoners code, and the TOS cursing at me and other people in the game, and their answer was an automated response twice, Absolutely nothing.

But here is something even better which can be proven since its on their own forums.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5874821/#nogo  Based on the Tribunal there is no reason this person should have been punished simply for having some bad games. Meanwhile Lyte the GM comes out and claims that it was deserved but I have yet to see by the community that this is true or proof that this person actualy has done what lyte has said behaving badly in PreGame chat?

IF lets say Lyte was telling the truth then Riot themselves should have suspended his account, not the tribunal.

This proves right here that the Tribunal is run by trolls, and it has major flaws which need to be fixed, I have told Riot Games many times as a company my concerns for the players who are under 18 and are playing the game, and my concerns about the tribunal.

I have not got a single response about any of it by Riot in other words I do not think they are planning on improving the tribunal.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2824200

This game needs new management, and is remind me of Mortal Online.

In that very same thread, Lyte said:

This is an example of a case that the Tribunal is not extremely effective at resolving because the player is extremely negative in more subtle ways such as in pre- and post-game chat.

In the last ban, the one that you posted a link to, he didn't deserve a guilty verdict from the Tribunal. There simply was no evidence of deliberate wrongdoing. Lyte investigated and said that while the Tribunal was probably mistaken in voting to Punish based on those logs, he chose not to rescind the ban because his investigation revealed evidence (not present in the Tribunal case) that showed the player was frequently trolling in subtle ways. Essentially, the Tribunal came to the right conclusion but for the wrong reason.

Whether you agree or disagree with what happened in this situation, this is WAY more justice that you would get in another moba or an MMO. Anywhere else, you'd file a report if someone broke the rules and you'd have no idea whether anyone would ever read it. Or, if you got a ban, you could beg and plead for someone to take a second look and you'd NEVER get anything but an automated response*. If you posted on th forums for either reason, your thread would be closed without comment because the people running the game won't talk publicly about the suspension or banning of a particular account. With Riot, if nothing else, at least you know that your reports are being reviewed and that people do end up being punished for breaking even minor rules. With Riot, if nothing else, at least you know that you can post about your ban on the forums and get feedback from the pool of people who vote on Tribunal cases.

The guy you linked complained about the fact that he was banned unfairly. Even though he's just one guy, and even though he's someone who has received multiple bans in the past (making it pretty unlikely that he was innocent), one of the highest ranking guys in the company looked into his case to make sure it wasn't an unfair ban. Tell me honestly that you think that's on par with Mortal Online.

*and I know what you're thinking: "But all I got was an automated response!" That's most likely because of what you were asking and how you asked it. I've spent time on the Tribunal forums and can tell you that some people who submit Support tickets do receive actual responses written by real people. If all that you have to say to Riot is that the Tribunal sucks and they're run by trolls, why would they dignify that with a real response?

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

I am not posting this to be racist, but I just discovered this today while looking on Lyte's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RiotLyte

The question now is if all these developers are from Foreign Countries perhaps it is the reason the community isn't doing so well becuase they do not understand gaming especially when it is in the U.S, and how U.S gamers act and respond.

Or Perhaps as mentioned they are asking the community to police itself and not caring at all about the game or service.

Perhaps if the game is owned by U.S, and hosted in the U.S they should lay off some of these developers who I feel are not doing their job.

Like I said maybe the guy did deserve a punishment for raging in pregame, or end game chat.

However they did not deserve a false punishment by a tribunal, therefore if the GM wants to punish them then thats fine, but allowing punishment by a tribunal under false reports is something else.

What I am trying to say is I have done business with Foreign Game Countries in the past, I know how Unprofessional them and their workers can be a lot of times compared to doing someting in the U.S. Then sometimes I get a worker who actually helps and does their Job or gives more support, and its quite annoying when I have to file a complaint with paypal for example to get a refund because they don't deliver.

I mean I do not Like Nexon, Gamers First, because their support is crap and I just personally dislike PWI, but by Far Riot Games  has been the worst out of all of them in response to false suspensions, and bans, and not only to my account but to others and they have proven it.

• DisdenaDisdena Member UncommonPosts: 1,093
    Originally posted by Renoaku

I am not posting this to be racist, but I just discovered this today while looking on Lyte's Twitter.

https://twitter.com/RiotLyte

The question now is if all these developers are from Foreign Countries perhaps it is the reason the community isn't doing so well becuase they do not understand gaming especially when it is in the U.S, and how U.S gamers act and respond.

Based on the fact that that's just a link to his twitter and not a specific tweet, and based on the fact that he's said nothing in the last several days that pertains to this topic, I can only guess that you're posting that link to point out his profile picture.

You want Riot to lay off Jeffrey, an American employee living in Santa Monica, CA, because he is of asian descent and therefore counts as a developer from a foreign country who does not understand gaming in the US.

I was about to point out that this is mind-bogglingly racist, but then I noticed your disclaimer that you were not posting this to be racist. If not for that warning, I would have made a terrible mistake. Thank you for taking the more mature stance and not being mind-bogglingly racist.

• JhustynJhustyn Member UncommonPosts: 109
    Your banned because your the one thats the troll at heart.  Are you really that oblivious? Several others have tried to point this out to you.  Open your eyes and stop with the narcissism.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

a bit of an old thread but here is another one which does contain at least 1 deffiante false report.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2861620&page=1

Troll at heart?

All bans, or warnings in league of legends, have came from what they call the Tribunal, a player run decision system, which is open to abuse.

Anyone level 30 who is playing with multiple accounts can vote on I believe 10 cases per account everyday vote on the tribunal just instant punish everyone, keep in mind everything is done anonymously you can't see who reports you, you cant see who judges you, and you have absolutely no right to appeal.

I submit a ticket to riot questiong them about this I am sure they are going to give me the same copy pasta they already did before.

Lyte also refuses to answer my post on the forum with an explaination to why I was suspended again given the fact these are all games being reported by single players and games with Trolls in them not including the one which was falsely reported by an enemy of talking down the entire game with very little comments about farming?

League OF Legends is a good game, but they have to get rid of the tribunal and let players deal with it themselves, perhaps keep random matches and tell people its at their own risk they will only ban people themselves who are reported for being trolls, or cursing/breaking anything beyond PG  guidelines.

After all every MOBA I have played DOTA2, HON, Rise OF Immortals, Smite, League is the only game I have been suspended from and in as many troll games as in League, and all my suspensions have been by tribunal, did I deserve some of them yes given the fact I did use some foul language a couple of tiems way back yes I deserved it, but these false bans lately that everyone is complaining about for even saying (GG) Good Game before an end, or saying (BG) Bad Game at the end, is just stupid.

If I wanted to troll a forum, or a game, I have over 10 thousand IP addresses, a box of routers, and network cards so I can ban evade. There is absolutely no reason why I would risk my account which  i spent real life moeny on, why not just go into their game, and spam a curse word run around and yell DERP, after all leave buster wouldn't ban me they would have to ban me and I could run 2 league clients on the same PC different IP's and do this all day if I wanted before getting banned just to troll people. ( No point however its not what I believe in but point made.)