Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4K beta-keys available

ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Just found this one -> http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-firefall-closed-beta-key-giveaway-447.html

Firefall doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, but I'm sure it'll please others ;-)

Comments

• drtack1drtack1 Member UncommonPosts: 273

I tried the link...........its a scam. I got a key and firefall says "KEY WAS NOT FOUND"

bummer

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Originally posted by drtack1

I tried the link...........its a scam. I got a key and firefall says "KEY WAS NOT FOUND"

bummer

That sucks :( I had a key for an other game last week from that sire and that went okay. Did you try to contact the Firefall staff about it?

• SouldrainerSouldrainer Member Posts: 1,857
    Thanks for the keylogger!

Error: 37. Signature not found. Please connect to my server for signature access.

• KrawleyKrawley Member Posts: 9
    i thank you sure very mutch
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

Originally posted by Souldrainer
    Thanks for the keylogger!

are you *******? how can you get keylogger without downloading anything? you can just insert fake email and get key, keys from this site working 100% im using www.gameitems.com over 2 years and never had problem with fake/used keys

• CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378
    Didn't see any keylogger but the key I got was already claimed.

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

• teotiusteotius Member UncommonPosts: 100

My key was used too :/

E: Okay so I got another key with proxy and it gave me the same error and "The key was already claimed". I wouldnt trust this site.

Grummz Firefall CEO/CCO:

I know we are giving away a lot of keys through partner sites. I do not know exactly which sites those are. But we are giving keys away for next beta weekend through many different sites.
  • DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340

that page has spelling errors, the art on the giveaway page isn't from R5, and the CEO himself thinks its fishy.

It also has some weird firefall page inside of itself.

Use at your own risk.

• KrawleyKrawley Member Posts: 9

can anywon tell me how to download firefall becuse every site i find has a problem downloading it can somewon send me a link

by private message

Grummz said:

Hey all,

I can confirm that these keys from www.gameitems.com are for the beta weekends. You can find out more about the beta weekends here - http://www.firefallthegame.com/betaweekends/. Apologies for any confusion that it may have caused.

also

Key is for the weekend, it's not a regular full-time beta key. You'll be able to redeem it on 30Nov.

so keep your key till 30Nov... problem solved

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    Great :D the game could do with more players