Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

y even pay?

sog3nsog3n Member Posts: 40
y should u even pay for this monthly? u could play maplestory LOL!! image

"Touch me. I'm hawt!"

Comments

• grey-baragrey-bara Member Posts: 10
    maple story is like a worse version of ragnarok online, the only reason i play ms is because the music is amazing, everything else is so so
  • BunnehBunneh Member Posts: 7

MapleStory isnt that good. You walk side-ways x.x

And Ragnarok Online makes you pay because they need to support all the stuff they have and payfor them. So if you dont pay they wont have money to pay for the server and you wouldnt be able to play x.x

• XFantasyXXFantasyX Member Posts: 138

that depends really... do u like MS or RO since its depends on what u like.

Mwahahahahhahah

• ZangkZangk Member Posts: 60

The game is not to bad, but after awhile it gets repetitive. The problem is that the game is mostly about character levels and how you make your character. Sure there is quests, but generally they are still for character level mostly. If they had more roleplaying aspects I would enjoy it more longer.

Random poll

• NuvaNuva Member Posts: 13
    So how does Guild Wars support their games? image

• SolcrySolcry Member Posts: 12

Originally posted by sog3n
    y should u even pay for this monthly? u could play maplestory LOL!! image

LOL LOL LOL! Or you could not. That has to be one of the most faulty analogies I've seen in a bit. Let us see - Maple Story... is .. a side-scroller. Which is obviously very much like Ragnarok's environment. I mean, they both.... have... nothing... in common in that aspect. Oh! And let's see how the skill system's work.... Oh, yeah, they're as alike as the graphics. Which is not. And the updates... Ragnarok is faster and adding more. Need I go on?

Oh wait! Here's something they have in common. They're both made in Asia and take forever to translate.

• scRiptfactoRscRiptfactoR Member Posts: 15
    ofcourse you should have to pay for Ragnarok Online the game is simply amazing and should never be compared to a free mmo like maplestory totally different lvls of cool. I know I wouldn't play for maplestoryimage

You've Been Hacked?

• Jews_r_usJews_r_us Member Posts: 3
    Ragnorok should be free, I only played back when it was beta and now whenever I feel like playing htere are always private servers. but all in all I think that the best free game is DARK EDEN, ever played it? Worst graphics ever but still an awsome game

• 0klb0klb Member Posts: 15
    If I had the money I'd play Ragnarok.  I've been playing the Chinese offline version and have an urge to create an archer on MapleStory >_>;
  • Xerion12Xerion12 Member Posts: 371
    Private Servers are a Poor Persons best friend.  :D

• dookleetodookleeto Member Posts: 11
    and dont have a 90% botted economy :P