Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can i upgrade from the Trial status to normal subscribtion with using gametime card or buying a CD k

fafnir123fafnir123 Member UncommonPosts: 17

Hello guys..

You see i just started playing the trial 2 days ago and i'm loving everything about it that it makes me forget that i just on trial lol..

so the question is can i subscribe by using my existing Rift Lite account and ascended to a normal subscribtion account..

or do i need to buy the WHOLE game and make a new account using a CD key..

If so can i just buy the game and use the CD key to activate the full game?

Thanks in advance 

and please help this fellow Rift player....

Comments

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    Originally posted by fafnir123

Hello guys..

You see i just started playing the trial 2 days ago and i'm loving everything about it that it makes me forget that i just on trial lol..

so the question is can i subscribe by using my existing Rift Lite account and ascended to a normal subscribtion account..

Thanks in advance 

You can upgrade your lite account by buying the game digitally or by buying the physical copy and entering the cd key in.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• CalmmoCalmmo Member Posts: 52

Hello guys..

Thanks in advance 

Yeah if you complete the transacion directly buying the game from trion you wont even have to apply codes or anything. Far as I know the SL standard (and the infinity edition) come with the original Rift and 30 days of playtime for new players.

• fafnir123fafnir123 Member UncommonPosts: 17

Oh..thanks

SO what matter is the CD key?

Do i need to buy the game or can i just buy the CD Key to activate it?

if so how?

• ThenThen Member UncommonPosts: 80

Welcome 2 Rift, hope you have lots of fun :)

I sure am :P

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Oh..thanks

SO what matter is the CD key?

Do i need to buy the game or can i just buy the CD Key to activate it?

if so how?

Buying the game and buying a CD key is the same thing isn't it?

If you are asking if you need to buy a physical box, you don't need to. Just go to the rift website and log in to your account. All the options for upgrading and purchasing can be found there and will happen instantly after you have done them.

If you are asking this because you have found a website that is offering CD Keys for Rift at a cheaper price.. I'd advise against using them. They tend to be people who like to hack/steal the accounts of their customers and they have a foot in the door already because they know the CD Key they gave you and they have an example of a user name and password from you when you sign up to their site. If it's the same as, or similar, to your Rift login you'd be screwed.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Thank for the advice..

i will definitely sub to Rift this week.

so last question,will my character be deleted?

Eventhough this chara is just lvl 20 i'm putting all my heart and soul to it..

it would be a shame to lose this guy

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565

Thank for the advice..

i will definitely sub to Rift this week.

so last question,will my character be deleted?

Eventhough this chara is just lvl 20 i'm putting all my heart and soul to it..

it would be a shame to lose this guy

Of course not, you'll keep your character. :)

Ahaha that's what i want to hear...

thanks a lot you guys...

I;m gonna start Rifting this weekend...Those rift better watch out..another player is coming...