Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen: Crowd Sourcing Passes the $6.3M Mark

2»

Comments

• TyrianPrimeTyrianPrime Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by Shodanas
    Originally posted by GwapoJosh
    Originally posted by adam_nox

Ok since there's 2 different completely identical topics, I'll copy my other post here as well:

This page alone is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen: http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/add-ons/

Wow my hype went from 10 all the way down to zero after reading that link.  I'm glad I didn't support this game and definitely won't be playing.  Pay to win free to play scam to the max!!!

A classic simple-minded, "tunnel vision" approach. Very common in the MMORPG boards. Needless to say that at least 6.4 million people disagree with your very thorough and elaborate view about SC being a scam.

And to add to Shodanas excellent reply a quote from Maniac: "You're either an earthworm or an eagle"

Fully supporting STAR CITIZEN by the Legendary Grandmaster of the Space Game Genre, Chris Roberts.For Captain Eisen's memory.....For Squadron 42...For the Space Genre....For the PC....I pledge!
    Star Citizen
    TOG Star Citizen-Join Us

• ishistishist Member UncommonPosts: 213
    Saying this game is a scam is like saying Peter Jackson or Steven Spielburg's next movie is a scam. Anyone who is a long-time fan of space sims could tell you, Chris Roberts is The Name when it comes to space sims. He was building cutting edge epic games before most of you little jackasses were born.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

• Xondar123Xondar123 Member CommonPosts: 2,543
    Originally posted by salenger
    Im not too sure why this game is getting so much attention on MMORPG.com, i mean its not an MMO...its a single player with multiplayer option from what ive read. But it sounds like it will be a great game...but just not MMO.

This is actually not true at all. There will be a persistent world where everyone ganmes with everyone else, there will also be the option to run your own multiplayer server.