Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excepted more trolls with F2P, positively surprised

I was a little angry because of f2p and excepted huge troll invasion on general chat but now i must admit that i was wrong. I can see that population is growing double or even more but troll invasion is missing. I think people are getting bored to spam general chat and maybe we can except in future better gaming comunity in all mmo's.

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Well you are lucky then. I know trolls are usually a minority but a vocal minority. When F2P went live i was called a freeloader, bum, and being on welfare by a lot of the people in game. Im happy for you tho, if you've encountered a good bunch stay with them.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• Matticus75Matticus75 Member UncommonPosts: 396
    I am a troll, and I dont play the game, so there.....lol
  • zomard100zomard100 Member Posts: 228
    Originally posted by Matticus75

Well i would never go to  spam chat in game i don't like. I could never understand joy in that, if i don't like i don't play

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Originally posted by zomard100
    Originally posted by Matticus75

Well i would never go to  spam chat in game i don't like. I could never understand joy in that, if i don't like i don't play

All ive seen so far is F2P players asking legit questions in chat and being met with such lines as "bum" "freeloader" "you are runing the game" "LOL NOOB!" and more like that.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    I was a little angry because of f2p and excepted huge troll invasion on general chat but now i must admit that i was wrong. I can see that population is growing double or even more but troll invasion is missing. I think people are getting bored to spam general chat and maybe we can except in future better gaming comunity in all mmo's.

It all sounds like one of those late night infomertial testimonials.

Gaming comminity is now better in all gaming communities? Nice.

Troll invasion missing?  Hmm .. nope still there / here.

BTW, have any proof the population doubled, or even more than doubled?  Many people were subscribed and not logging into the game, now those people are logging in too, though they never unsubscribed.  It's like any other patch, and it will wear off ... unless EA adds new original content to SWTOR to get new players .. /snap.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• lotapartylotaparty Member Posts: 514
    Originally posted by Karteli

It all sounds like one of those late night infomertial testimonials.

Gaming comminity is now better in all gaming communities? Nice.

Troll invasion missing?  Hmm .. nope still there / here.

BTW, have any proof the population doubled, or even more than doubled?  Many people were subscribed and not logging into the game, now those people are logging in too, though they never unsubscribed.  It's like any other patch, and it will wear off ... unless EA adds new original content to SWTOR to get new players .. /snap.

just because you dont like the game doesnot mean it is bad . i accept the fact that people are different .

• tiefighter25tiefighter25 Member Posts: 937

In the week-end snapshot the population has doubled.

That doesn't mean the old and the new population is playing nice.

The subscribers have said the game needs a transfusion of new blood,

The new blood arrived and the majority of the subscibers have stated that the new blood are anthema, and harbingers of the apocolypse, and other unnicieties I cannot describe.

In other words, everything proceeding as expected.