Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TS Online

Im sorry for creating another thread after just making one on Lunentia, but this is irrelevant to the topic, so editing or double posting is somewhat pointless. I think a lot of you guys may be interested, hopefully, so here goes:

Browsing through some games, I found this:

TS Online

http://ts.gameflier.com.my

- English Open Beta, yes ENGLISH Open Beta begins soon sometime in late April to early May. Beta registrations started and will last through the 24th of April. The English server is based in Cebu, Philippines, but being an American Filipino, born and raised in New York, I know enough about Filipinos to say that they speak fluent English, as most of you also probably know.

Anyway, I hope this is helpful to some of you guys out there looking for a new MMORPG to enjoy. I know I'm looking forward to it after recently quitting Tantra, R.O.S.E., and Ragnarok, plus other not-so-great games.

Enjoy!! ::::::31::::::::::31::::::::::31::::

Comments

• LightSlayerLightSlayer Member Posts: 182
    Why does this game look so much like Ragnarok Online >.>

---------------------------------------------

• ShingenShingen Member Posts: 40

Ragnarok Online was a huge hit. I personally loved it. The fact that TS Online resembles Ragnarok intruiges me even further. But, we'll let the judging begin soon as people begin to play. I haven't tried it yet. I just started FairyLand. ::::31::::::31::::::31::