Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Kickstarter Round 2 Up and Running

If you didn't get a chance to be a part of The Repopulation Kickstarter or the Round 1 of the Post Kickstarter project, they have another round going. For those interested of course.

http://www.therepopulation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=284&Itemid=478

Comments

• CreepProphetCreepProphet Member Posts: 104

Check out a Black Friday weeked sale. 

If you wanted to pledge and needed a reason, you might have one now.

If you've already pledged and you want a visual item check out the energy shield mod.

http://www.therepopulation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=285%3Ablack-friday-special&catid=61%3Anew-frontpage-news&Itemid=428

PS I'm just a fan of the game. ^^

• CakeisyummehCakeisyummeh Member Posts: 194
    My god, a sale for giving them money? awesome.
    Why not?
  • AtrocitusAtrocitus Member UncommonPosts: 85

This is borderline begging.....

Its almost comical......Whats next, the 3 devs they have standing next to an on ramp with signs?

Enough is enough. Quit with the begging. If you can't fund your game, you shouldn't be making one......

No one was begging. I posted this because there were other folks who had wanted to pledge but had missed a previous window to do so. I figured I would advertise that the ability was available again.

Announcing is not the same as pan handling. 

Now if I walked up to you, tried to bum cigarrets and a few extra coins to spend on a game, then yes I would be begging. Bit of a difference.

• Skymaster123Skymaster123 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by Atrocitus

This is borderline begging.....

^

|

|

Hmmm... the same person that posted that the game would be an epic fail? I see a trend here... more like a trolling trend here.

If I hated the game (which isn't even out yet) as much as he does, I sure as heck wouldn't be on this forum. I don't visit forums of games I do not like and bash things there.

Please leave this forum to those of us looking forward to this game and wanting to be informed of support options.