Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtual Girlfriend

Wondering if there's any life-simulation/dating apps out there that have the cute, virtual girlfriend?

Similar to Love Plus or even better choice, Princess Maker?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Somebody in Japan would know.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    There are but theyre more secks sims/dating sims instead of the gf experience. o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

There's a lot of decent VN's out there if you haven't tried any. Probably not entirely what you're looking for i'm guessing, since those don't offer as much interactivity, but Katawa shoujo is pretty good, and completely free on it's website.

edit: Oh, there's also some kind of app called live2d/cybernoids or something I heard about you can mess around with on an android. I don't have a smart phone/tablet so I don't really know much about it.