Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A Mysterious Vampire says your stupid.

VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Just kidding, I'm here to talk MMORPGS, and i'm doin t here cuse peepls talk lik ths in all of tha ather foruums. 

So anyways,

*Yawn*......

I'm about to take a nap, so while I'm out, I'm going to go download RYL.

Am I going to try it?  I dunno :)  I've enlisted a new policy of not trying games untill they've been out for 3-9 months.  I WAS going to play The Saga of Ryzom this month but I think that game still needs another 3-6 months (due to lack of content and poor quest structure). 

And I ain't coming back to EQ2 untill they get an off-line market. PERIOD. I do like a lot of the recent improvements made in the game however. 

Evaluate the potency of weapons easily with the new Damage Rating!
Understand your defenses better with separate Avoidance and Mitigation ratings!
See the level of quests when they're offered to you or listed in your journal!

Etc. etc. etc......

Did they ever get rid of interdependicies between crafters???

*Yawn*.....

What else.....

Oh yeah, I heard RYL had already been released in other countries for some time.  That's why I'm considering playing it as of now.  As it might be more of a "completed" game then a "just released". That would bring my currently subscribed mmorpgs up to 4.  If EQ2 can get itself out of the $h!^ storm I'll have 5.  Guild wars will be free luckily, and Dark and Light probaly won't be done untill next year. 

*YAwn*...

Seems like there was somethig else....

Oh well, maybe I'll think of it later and I'll get back to you... 

Okay?

Alright, talk to you later.

Comments

• fubarcan12fubarcan12 Member Posts: 14
  • JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

Being able to be self sufficiant with tradeskills is pretty important.

That whole forced grouping, forced dependency mindset is a loser.

Offline selling is a must for a successful MMOG.

When do you suppose SOE will implement that for EQ2? I don't understand why they didn't learn from feedback given by Eqdead players who complained about when you had to stand around in the bazaar all day to sell.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307

Originally posted by Jorev

Being able to be self sufficiant with tradeskills is pretty important.
    That whole forced grouping, forced dependency mindset is a loser.
    Offline selling is a must for a successful MMOG.
    When do you suppose SOE will implement that for EQ2? I don't understand why they didn't learn from feedback given by Eqdead players who complained about when you had to stand around in the bazaar all day to sell.

1. This is still a problem.
    2. I duo at 22 and I'm still fine, and I believe I'll be able to solo or duo into the atleast 40's.
    3. Check the post, they're offereing offline selling like next patch.
  • drewddrewd Member Posts: 238

GL::::27::

• NoubourneNoubourne Member Posts: 349

Crafter interdependency has been gone for quite some time now.

Offline selling is in next patch.

Habit is not to be flung out the window by any man, but coaxed down the stairs one step at a time. - Mark Twain