Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is rift endgame raid or die?

124»

Comments

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

Originally posted by Rydeson
    Originally posted by Foomerang   Originally posted by Rydeson      No one is still addressing my issue I had with Rift..   Players with raid gear can have an effect on RIFT rewards in the open world?   The level of rewards giving to a player after a rift event is based from the NUMBERS right?  So when raid and dungeon geared players out heal and out dps a person who likes Rift hunting.. The Rift hunter will NEVER get a fair share or shake of his his efforts.. RIGHT?   To prove my point.. how about you can ONLY wear raid gear in a raid instance.. In the open world, you have to wear open world gear :)   This way raid gear doesn't give raiders an unfair advantage in Rift hunting.. :)
      Not sure where you got that info. That is totally false.
    Can you show me the patch where the changed it?  Since beta to the time I quit, Rift rewards of stones and planarite were based on PERFORMANCE..  Are you saying that has changed and everyone gets an equal share of the pie, reguardless of numbers?

Hm, well I group with my wife and basically carry her character through a rift and when we click our loot icons, its the exact same amount of stones and planarite. Its been that way for at least 3 months since she started playing with me. Besides the fact that you can just look at the log when in a raid doing rift hunts and everyone gets the same currency amount. Only thing that changes is random rewards in chests and essences, artifacts, gear drops, and sometimes stones. But the results have nothing to do with performance since I see people putting out less than me on occasion and getting more in the logs.