Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally.....

SeanRPSeanRP Member Posts: 106

Well, after a month, my computer is finally being shipped and should arrive on Friday. This machine will be more than capable of handleing this game, and im hoping to have it all downloaded by Friday so i can play. I've been getting excited, so i hope it doesn't suck as bad as i have heard. If it does, i have my backup, Doom 3, ready to go. Anyone using these forums play on Lionna? I think im going to make that my home server. I've heard good things about it. I'm going to be looking for people to start with, if anyones interested, Post and maybe we can get together (If i can get my Wireless Router to work right)  image

-Sean

Comments

• LaneoLaneo Member Posts: 359
    Sucker! image Save your money!

Nobody is perfect...My name is Nobody

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Cool, grat game, I have played since first day of closed beta. First of, don't quit the game just because the starter towns are kind of deserted, once you get into higher towns, you will see A TON of people. Plus, do not get scared of the grinding, because it is fun if you group and go to dungeons, or fight boss monsters(THESE ARE SOOO MUCH FUN!, plus there are A TON of them, I think there is more than 150 probably, maybe more than 200!, 28 more are getting added in Chronicle 3). Third, I have played on Bartz, Kain, and Erica, so I do not know about Lionna, but all these three servers are great.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• nOOObienOOObie Member Posts: 28
    Shadowbane is betterimage

• SeanRPSeanRP Member Posts: 106

well, in case you were wondering why it took so long to respond, i was playing Lineage ;-)

Love it love it love it. I'm one of those people who can do the repeditive stuff i guess. I decided to go with Gludin because my friend wants me to join with his Clan (probably wont, im not paying dues Pfft.)

Durgoth - Lvl 15+ Fighter - Gludin

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Sean, Gludin is a town, don't you mean Gustin?

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

Yes. That would be the oneimage
    Im at work, give me a breakimage