Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.COM News: Dana Massey Joins MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

We are happy to announce that we have recently recruited Dana "Lepidus" Massey as the Lead Content Editor for MMORPG.com.  Many of you may remember Mr. Massey as the World Designer and Community Manager for the MMORPG "Wish".  He also brings with him over 2 years experience as an Associate Editor for seven portal sites at the IGN Vault Network.

Dana is already hard at work coordinating many new and exclusive features for several leading MMORPG titles.  We look forward to working with him to help improve our ever expanding MMORPG community.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• NellusNellus Member UncommonPosts: 247

Excellent. I remember that, when "Wish" closed it's doors suddenly, Dana was the only dev I saw who bothered to stand up and "face the music", so to speak, and posted a "thank you" to the testers. This topic now provides us a way to say "Thank you" to Dana.

I see good things coming out of this for MMORPG.com and it's community.

Welcome to the fray. *cough* Harry Potter. *cough*

- Nellus

• HyoukanHyoukan Member Posts: 307

Congratz and welcome. We dont bite.... Much!

Well, we bite alot, but whatever!

Welcome again!

• DanaDana Member Posts: 2,415

It is going to be fun :)

Dana Massey
    Formerly of MMORPG.com
    Currently Lead Designer for Bit Trap Studios

• MisfitZMisfitZ Member Posts: 368

Hey there! Welcome, welcome!

Good to see some of the Wish devs are still alive, I was afraid you guys had commited seppuku, or moved to Europe, or something equally horrifying. There's a possibility you may even remember me from the pre-beta Wish boards, I posted as "Shinnai".

Glad to have you with us here at MMoRPG.com!

-----------------------------
    Listen Asmodeeus, seven years ago, Ultima Online didn't even have those pathetic "quests" that you refer to or those "professions" of ninja, samurai, necromancer, and paladin. Nor did it have any of the neon crap, or bug mounts. It didn't even have any "combat moves." You turned on attack and jousted with simplistic swings. It was a better game then. if you can't guess why then just uninstall the thing and move along. - Crabby

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by Lepidus

Welcome to MMORPG.com! ::::08::

I remember you from the beta forums, I was apart of the Wish beta sence beta 1. Glad to see someone from Wish around. I'm sure your going to be bombarded with questions about Wish, and it's untimly demise, so brace your self hehe! ::::17::

• SeanRPSeanRP Member Posts: 106

Welcome and Congrates! image

-Sean

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

Yay Harry Potter is BACK!!

Its too bad about wish though :/

I just finally uninstalled it yesterday finally coming to terms with the fact that it really is gone forever :/

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190

Coolness................

Wish forums was great!!!!!!!

I'm sure Dana will be a great for the site.

• WardropWardrop Member Posts: 462

Excellent. Welcome and hello to you.

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

I am not exactly sure what that mean, but welcome!  I was highly disappointed when Wish have to be cancelled(dont say it would have been perfect, but it was appealing to say the least), but I can only salute the efforts!

We are even more spoiled brats then ever I guess!  image  1 more person to tease! 

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• EffectEffect Member UncommonPosts: 949

Welcome to MMORPG.com :) Always good to see MMORPG expanding and new staff members is always a good thing.

• TiiKiiTiiKii Member UncommonPosts: 163

CongoRats!!

We all here wish you the best!!

NOW..
    Can YOU bring "Wish" magically back?? Hahahaaaa!! *humors peoples..humors* :)

"Huntress"

• NattydreadNattydread Member Posts: 87

Originally posted by Lepidus

Certainly this will have a better ending than Wish did, one can only hope.....

Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup,
    You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle,
    You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
    Now water can flow or it can crash!
    Be water, my friend.
    ~Bruce Lee

• n-methyl-3n-methyl-3 Member Posts: 10

Hey welcome ! :)

• ebegameebegame Member Posts: 8

sad thing about Wish . Welcome Dana i hope you bring some good stufs and ideas with u ::P