Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SV Staff are only here when they are trying to extort money.

ShyaticShyatic Member Posts: 41

Note the timing that Theia makes a return to the forums... only when MO is trying to get money out of customers. It's been February since he last posted, and why is that? Because again -- MO was trying to get money using unethical means out of its customers. Now he's back after they've opened up a donation drive.

Comments

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

-Eh Theias  okay- Just doing his job.

And hopefully this Forum will get entertaining again now since the Fanboys are pretty scarce of late and honestly are not very skilled at Forum PvP... To me, this is a blessing. I swear this has been the most entertaining Forum I have ever been to (at times) and I have literally Laughed out Loud and looked like an idiot at work- That kind of entertainment is priceless.

I have also never recieved so many freaking bans in my life from anything-

So yes, every Xpac and new Money Grab heats this place back up a bit- Its fun to recount tales of MO and their wayward adventures - Kind of like remembering those drunken nights waking up in a pool of vomit from my own wayward youth- Old friends, meories to share, good times and bans.

Popping popcorn and being thankful MO is trying to get donations.

• GMTheiaGMTheia Member Posts: 204
    Originally posted by Shyatic

Note the timing that Theia makes a return to the forums... only when MO is trying to get money out of customers. It's been February since he last posted, and why is that? Because again -- MO was trying to get money using unethical means out of its customers. Now he's back after they've opened up a donation drive.

OMG lol ouch! That's a zinger right there!! I'll try to update my profile if it makes you feel better! NP!  In fact I think I've missed a trick there - well pointed out! 

In terms of the timing, I'm feeling robust enough to PVP over here (at the moment) - that's full truthyness - I acknowledge some will not accept that even if I sit a polygraph. 

GM team are feeling pretty happy right now as well because amongst other things we just got a whole slew of new Event Tools - Like dropable Chests and AIMode for the Mobs. 

So it's been a slog upto Awakening but the new GUI and everyhting else is in and working, the pace of Patching has picked up too. 

I did not come here because we have launched MO Donations. If you don't accept that - not really sure how I can convince you - I suppose when I'm still here in a year or so that'll fade a bit.  Even if I have to take another break for 7ish months.  

T

GMTheia

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619

Theia,

Personally, I wish you luck finding a better job with an honest company.  I know you have to come here and paint a rosie picture of how great SV is and how much you love them but I know if I were in your shoes, I would be out looking for a new job.  I dont think the dwellers here have anything against you personally, I know I dont.  I honestly hope things work out in your career and you find a job that makes you happy with a company that appreciates you. 

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• ShyaticShyatic Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by GMTheia

OMG lol ouch! That's a zinger right there!! I'll try to update my profile if it makes you feel better! NP!  In fact I think I've missed a trick there - well pointed out! 

In terms of the timing, I'm feeling robust enough to PVP over here (at the moment) - that's full truthyness - I acknowledge some will not accept that even if I sit a polygraph. 

GM team are feeling pretty happy right now as well because amongst other things we just got a whole slew of new Event Tools - Like dropable Chests and AIMode for the Mobs. 

So it's been a slog upto Awakening but the new GUI and everyhting else is in and working, the pace of Patching has picked up too. 

I did not come here because we have launched MO Donations. If you don't accept that - not really sure how I can convince you - I suppose when I'm still here in a year or so that'll fade a bit.  Even if I have to rtake another break for 7ish months.  

T

I suppose it should suit you well, given that the forum PvP here works better than MO's.

As for dropping features mid-post it's almost laughable how quickly you are going against the TOS and advertising. I don't post often, but I follow here pretty regularly, and to see a donation drive when your company is burdened with debt is pathetic and frankly immoral. Of course, this is something that SV seems to have no lack of -- morals -- so it will stoop to the lowest denominator in order to keep itself online. Hopefully those here that post a line or two and realize the history here of how you operate will be wise and not donate a penny. There are those that are blind believers and will donate for sure -- but they alone don't have  the money to carry this bug ridden thing you call a game.

• ShyaticShyatic Member Posts: 41
    Originally posted by Talonsin

Theia,

Personally, I wish you luck finding a better job with an honest company.  I know you have to come here and paint a rosie picture of how great SV is and how much you love them but I know if I were in your shoes, I would be out looking for a new job.  I dont think the dwellers here have anything against you personally, I know I dont.  I honestly hope things work out in your career and you find a job that makes you happy with a company that appreciates you. 

My hope is that when SV folds, and it will eventually -- that Theia and everybody associated with MO never find a job in gaming again. If you are willing to engage in unethical behavior you should not be put in front of customers ever again.

• argiropargirop Member UncommonPosts: 300
    Originally posted by GMTheia
    Originally posted by Shyatic

I did not come here because we have launched MO Donations. If you don't accept that - not really sure how I can convince you - I suppose when I'm still here in a year or so that'll fade a bit.  Even if I have to take another break for 7ish months.  

T

Release another patch similar in terms of quality to the ones you have released so far and i m pretty sure that you are gonna lose the remaining 50ish hardcore subscribers.

P.S. As it is about the PVP in here at least be sure that prediction works way better than it never will in MO and keep in mind that terms are equal for everyone, thing you might not be used to since in MO terms like that are non existant.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    This thread is just a meta callout. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.