Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Galleon World boss pvp at its best.

IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509
I play on Steamwheedle Cartel and the rare spawn Galleon sparks a war between the hordies and the alliance. Horde always start the fight by flagging because they are jealous over the fact the us allie tag Galleon all the time now it has become a full 40 vs 40 and then some pvp fight over this world boss. And I love it!!! Poor hordies never learn that Alliance rule Steamwheedle Cartel and they will be damn lucky if they ever get Galleon well not if I can help stop there childesh sore losing behavior I will continue to stand firm against all hordie on Steamwheedle Cartel.

Comments

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

So you think it's childish behavior to fight over something as rare as that?  What would your faction do if Horde tagged first?  I'm betting the exact same thing.

Was WoW your first MMO?

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    This happens with Sha of Anger on PvP servers alot.  I like it.  Just when the alliance thinks they're going to beat sha or the warband, horde runs in and kills them all and steals it XD it's a blast...alliance has done it to us a few times as well though lol.  It's still fun.
  • IsturiIsturi Member Posts: 1,509

It is childish since what started out as a non pvp event for whoever to tag first turn into a full blown pvp event started by the horde. And no doubt allience will flag on horde no prob now because that is what the lvl of this rare spawn has become may the best side win.

And Knight Online was my first MMO.

• xeniarxeniar Member UncommonPosts: 805

Wow welcome to 7 years ago,

Fighting for Azuregos.

Its the entire reason they put bosses like that back in.

• GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424
    Originally posted by xeniar

Fighting for Azuregos.

Yup.  It's something that's been missing for a long time if you ask me.  I missed it.

• wormedwormed Member UncommonPosts: 472
    Originally posted by xeniar

Fighting for Azuregos.

Ahhh, back when WoW was fun.

• FoxyShoxzyFoxyShoxzy Member UncommonPosts: 120

No one fights for Sha on my server, the respawn timer is so fast it hardly matters. Get your weekly kill and move one.

Did Gaelleon once some time ago. There was a skirmish over the spawn of course. Now Ally gets it every time, but I could really care less about random world boss loot. I got the achievement which is really all I care about.