Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frogloks in yet?

kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

I took a vacation from EQ2 to wait for european english server and frogloks...

Everquest isn't worth the name of everquest unless I can yell "HEAR ME RIBBIT!"

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

no playable Kermit De Frogs yet

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• FlemFlem Member UncommonPosts: 2,870

Can you imagine when they do get implemented.  The Isle of Refuge is just gonna be a mass of hopping slimey toads.  What a sight.image

• drewddrewd Member Posts: 238

nuh uh ::::37::

• SaigonshakesSaigonshakes Member Posts: 937

Are you just trying to get your post cont up drewd. I've seen nothing but your name everywhere on here today.

• JorevJorev Member Posts: 1,500

No froggies yet?

Man. Wish they worked on that instead of the /pizza function.

"We feel gold selling and websites that promote it damage games like Vanguard and will do everything possible to combat it."
    Brad McQuaid
    Chairman & CEO, Sigil Games Online, Inc.
    Executive Producer, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
    www.vanguardsoh

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by Saigonshakes
    Are you just trying to get your post cont up drewd. I've seen nothing but your name everywhere on here today.

lol, and look at his rank. He isn't helping himself.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• AelrazAelraz Member UncommonPosts: 168

Ah, I remember the days when frogloks were added to EQ1. Me and a couple of guildies and alliance friends on Vallon made an army of frogloks and went powerleveling. I thought I was good until I learned there was a lvl 65 froglok cleric with epic 48 hours after they were added. Made me retire my froggy and play my main again.

Ok, this has nothing to do with frogloks in EQ2 but Im telling ya, it will be a blast when they're finally there.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Jorev
    No froggies yet?
    Man. Wish they worked on that instead of the /pizza function.

It's not that they haven't finish the work to put frogloks in. the DEVs have actively decided on a certain time when Frogloks will be introduced. It doesn't have anything to do with finishing certain aspects of coding

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• AelrazAelraz Member UncommonPosts: 168

Originally posted by Fadeus

Originally posted by Saigonshakes

lol, and look at his rank. He isn't helping himself.

Is that what they call pwned?

*working postcount* image

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

Lol, how do you get your rank up? Do mods raise it for you?

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there

The staff raises and lowers it based on your participation and quality of what particpation you put forth. The site FAQ completely explains it if I recall.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

Originally posted by gargantroo
    Lol, how do you get your rank up? Do mods raise it for you?

U bribe MMORPG staff with milk and cookies. And make sure those cookies have chocolate chips in them, or you will never get pass 4 stars!!!

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• Saren42Saren42 Member UncommonPosts: 94

how about m&m's instead of choco chips?

• jimmyman99jimmyman99 Member UncommonPosts: 3,221

hmm... risky... it might just work

I am the type of player where I like to do everything and anything from time to time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor - pre-WW2 genocide.
    imageimage

• IIIPowerIIIIIIPowerIII Member Posts: 1

I thought Froglok was a Server Quest... ::::05::

I want my Froggy Shamy like in EQ1 ::::28::

I beleive it is.

- Scaris