Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bushido is alive and well in WoW.......well at least on my server

Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

I have a little story I want to share with you guys that happened to me today while playing:

I was in the Western Plaguelands getting ready for a morning of scourge killing with my lvl 57 paladin Nomar to build my Argent Dawn faction (almost Honored yay!), when I decided to do a Felstone cauldron run to start things off. Well as some of you may very well know, both the Alliance and the Horde tend to populate the area in droves at any given time. Anyway I started toward the cauldron when I happened upon a lvl 58 tauren warrior already in the fields killing.

He didn't attack right away and as he finished his kill, he quickly turned in my direction and saluted me. I myself had just finished recovering my health and waved, when he suddenly attacked! We were trading blows and just then a filthy scourge jumped him from behind. I, being the noble paladin I am, used turn undead to rid our battlefield of this mence. As soon as he was gone we continued. Thinking we could determine a victor before the return of this scum, lo and behold he's back! And he brought along friends!

What happened next was pure instinctive understanding on both of our parts......we refuse to give up our lives to anything but our own blades, be it me to his or his life to mine. So we commenced to disposing of these trifle things as to get back to our duel to the death. When we seem to have a hold on killing the last of these beast, a group of 3 horde rode up and dismounted. I was surely going to die....but then my Tauren combatant quickly explained in what seemed to be his native tongue, of our situation. With that said the 3 horde quickly help us clear the battlefield of all other scourge that may interfere.

Next I targeted my foe and used /wait.......he understood my speechless motions. Then I fully recovered with a mana biscut as so did he. I then used /ready to signal my readiness. We then began again our duel and I reframed from using my 2 shields as if it were under any normal circumstances they would not have be readily available for me to use. Just then I could feel the sting of an arrow hit me in my back as even MORE horde arrived! This was just not meant to be I thought. Two enemies on the battlefield trying to give the other one a honorable death. My on-lookers stopped the over-zealous hunter of his actions and my tauren foe quickly backed-off and waited.

I then gave myself a small heal as to even the fight as much as possible between us and gave the ready signal again.......we exchanged blows and as it seemed my life was coming to an end by his mighty blade a rogue hidden in the shadows delivered a terribla ambush to my back. I was on the verge of dying from the rogue's poison seeping into my blood when my Tauren foe ended my life with a final blow before it could happen. The last thing I remember was hearing his anger at the rogue's senseless interference........

Happy that my end came from the warrior's blade, I faced the Spirit Healer with a gleam in my eye. Who's to say there is no honor in war........

To Rander (lvl 58 Tauren Warrior/Mannaroth) I /salute you!

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

Comments

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

Thats awesome...see I think that is an awesome story, considering I am all into samurai and ninja's and honor and all that.

Great story man.

---------------------------------------------
    WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage
    -Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
    "If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura
    ---------------------------------------------

• KingGrowlKingGrowl Member UncommonPosts: 237

Very nice, well thought out post.

• ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

Nice story man. Not really bushido code related, but last weekend some of the the best pvp on our server took place. The fight for who would take down azuregos first, had almost 2 full raid groups per side going at it. Here's the story from the bad guy's perspective:

http://popelimited.com/wow/azuregos/

• gargantroogargantroo Member Posts: 1,477

I liked it, even if you are an alliance ::::02::

i play on australian servers because racism is acceptable there