Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RaiderZ: Worth it? - LiveStream

RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175

ok, sorry for the lags, they are all fixed, now streaming flawlessly

Hello, this is RomTim. I am going to livestream RaiderZ right now. Interesting - will the game appeal to me or not... If you are interested by this game, or have nothing to do - Feel free to join up at this channel:

http://www.twitch.tv/romtimbs

Have fun!

Comments

• RomtimRomtim Member Posts: 175
    uppie ;) level 8 already, enjoying the game :)

the stream will be back up tomorrow :) Good night everyone :)

Hello everyone :) I am starting the stream again! Have fun!

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885

It's an okay game and has some features that are better than Tera imo.

Class system is better than teras because it's an open class system where i can use skills from other classes.

Armour system is cool, everybody makes their own armour and weapons.

Combat system is better than Tera especially being able to use the mobs weapon against them.

Grahics are not as good as teras.

The world is not as vast or open as teras.

This is a poor mans tera  but has some great features.

Plus this game was in development before tera so no rip of here.

Originally posted by Rimmersman

Class system is better than teras because it's an open class system where i can use skills from other classes.

Combat system is better than Tera especially being able to use the mobs weapon against them.

Hehe - i've got a similar impression :)

1 more hour of streaming or so, then League of Legends :)

• ZylaxxZylaxx Member Posts: 2,574
    Originally posted by Rimmersman

Like Tera this game is not very good.  Feels like a generic Asian grinder because it is made by a generic Asian grider company.  Combat is ok, but like Tera the rest of the world is generic anime'ish and reeks of shortcuts at every opportunity to save on production costs.  Not to mention the questing is the most atrocious model in the history of the universe of MMO games.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
    Waiting on: TESO
    Next Flop: Planetside 2
    Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

• allendale5allendale5 Member Posts: 124

I have tried a lot of the f2p games and have not really found one that is enjoyable.  After the first couple of levels of this game, I just assumed it was another crappy Asian ninja mechanics style of game with a rip-off coin shop.  But I noticed that after level 5 or 6, I was enjoying the game for some reason.  

The character movement is pretty smooth and on par with WoW; and similar to that game, it is sort of cartoon-like in it's graphic detail, but it has a bit more of an interesting combat style, insofar as it does allow you to actively control your abilities and also to block and dodge (yes, they fixed the dodge mechanic).  

I sort of like the game, for some unknown reason.  It's very linear, the story is bland, what little voice acting and cut scenes there are are not memorable, but the game has something that a lot of bigger budget games lack for me : entertainment.   Also, it is not dumbed down for the 9 year olds; you can easily die to an equal level mob if you are not paying attention.  

I have never been that good at or excited about crafting systems in other games but in this one it makes it a bit easier in that you get the mats as you kill the mobs and bams.  

I'm not liking having to endorse this game for some reason, but I suppose for the price (I have yet to even open the coin shop screen), it's worth a look for those of you searching and who have been let down by big title games recently.