It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
My recent "World of Weaksauce" post got me to thinking exactly what it is I look for to make a top of the line MMO.
1. Include all the features that were present in the original World of Warcraft.
2. Introduce crafting and pets/minions immediately after the basic training zone (around level 6 in WoW).
3. When apprentice crafting is learned, a full set of basic gear/enchant/glyph/potions/whatever recipes should be available. As it is now, low level crafters outlevel the gear they can make very quickly.
This format should be followed as the crafter levels to journeyman/expert etc. This does not preclude the availablity of "special" recipes through drops or awards.
4. In order to keep PvP balanced, make all enchants, crafted gear etc. level restricted. By that I mean if you must be level 20 to make the item, then you must be level 20 to use the item.
5. Eliminate heirlooms. Spend your honor on pvp gear, potions, etc. If you want additional honor sinks, make pvp titles available for purchase.
6. Keep the present mount availibilty to all characters on that server. That was a good idea imo.
7. Make all types of weapons and gear available as lower level pvp gear. WTF is with no lower level pvp axes anyway?
You guys have something against Orcs?
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. If you have more to offer, go for it.