Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Two cents

FearmeirlFearmeirl Member UncommonPosts: 231
Looks decent enough to try. Although I'm a fantasy > sci-fi person, the fantasy scene is so horrible right now it may be refreshing to play something else. On the other hand, it could just make me hate sci-fi even more, hah. Anyways gonna go read up some more on this game.

Comments

• KarteliKarteli Member CommonPosts: 2,646
    It could be, but I'd not sure I like gear stats.  Immersion could be a factor too.

Want a nice understanding of life? Try Spirit Science: "The Human History"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw&feature=plcp
    Recognize the voice? Yep sounds like Penny Arcade's Extra Credits.

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386

Looks pretty insteresting.

But, theres not much out there in terms of features ect.  Just a viewo with some world shots, some movement, and a guy placing a structure.

How will combat work, how does the persistant world wort with the game mechanics?  What are the game mechanics?

Lot of questions.

The kickstart got like $5k out of the $20k they were looking for...so clearly theres not much buzz about it out there.

Perhaps with more info?

• Crunchy222Crunchy222 Member CommonPosts: 386

Doesnt help that the game sits buried here at the bottom of the list while games that have been in development for ages and are clearly dead sit up top now does it?

Still waiting for some real info on this!

• emma520emma520 Member Posts: 7
    In the game It will be a persistent world. nice game.
  • emma520emma520 Member Posts: 7

As survivors of the crash, I am faced with greater challenge, surviving the hostile planet.

Build a base with strong defense, collect resources and protect them from raids, fight as a lone wolf or join a clan, and climb over the military ranks for higher reputation.

It will be a persistent world, I think.