Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how do i go about purchasing the game?

hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

anyone have any ideas.  I read if you purchased darkfall 1.0 you are good.  Can I still do that?

*EDIT Just found a thread that addressed this. My bad guys. 

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,399

dont believe you can anymore. since DF1 is besically about to shut down they are not selling it anymore, nor are they accepting new accounts for it.

i'm afraid you'll have to buy DF UW now when it actually launches.

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    apparently i have an account already as I just tried to recover my password and it worked.  However i cannot remember my username and my email address associated with the account does not work
  • HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045
    Originally posted by hockeyplayr
    apparently i have an account already as I just tried to recover my password and it worked.  However i cannot remember my username and my email address associated with the account does not work

Free trial accounts don't count, did you purchase DF?

• hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by Hancakes

Free trial accounts don't count, did you purchase DF?

I honestly can't remember so I most likely didn't although there have been a few games in the past that I have forgotten I purchased such as WAR and aion so you never know.  

Has there been any updates as to when I can purchase it.  Don't mind buying it and waiting

• HancakesHancakes Member Posts: 1,045

Has there been any updates as to when I can purchase it.  Don't mind buying it and waiting

Sadly nothing...AV has only released 2 minutes of video and a few dozen Q&A