Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slavge rare items...

freddifreddi Member Posts: 143

I never tried it cuz i was to scared to loose the item... but can u get out of rare items runes or stuff like that if u didnt get item unlock when u identfied it?

There are 2 facts i want to share with u:
1) Doesnt matter how hard u try, u cant lick ur ellbow.
2) 90% of the people who read it try to lick thier ellbows :P

Comments

• MalicusMalicus Member Posts: 307
    Yes u do. I salvaged at least 10 rare items. You can usually tell what kind of rune u will get by the weapon. Also managed weapon upgrades and steel out of rare shields
  • freddifreddi Member Posts: 143

So if i got 2 Rare swords and i slavge them i might get runes or only if the identfy says so i will get runes out of it? how does it go?

• semanticsemantic Member Posts: 122

I thought runes came from armor, and weapon upgrades came from weapons, but I'm not real sure about that. The armor drops can't be used for anything but salvaging, and I've been told the yellow armor drops are more likely to give runes than the grey ones, and then only with an Expert Salvage Kit. But I haven't actually gotten any runes yet.

• freddifreddi Member Posts: 143

yeah i got many runes this beta from those yellow and blue armors... i even got one from a commun armor (white), But i wonderd if i can get runes from items with my expert slavge kit even if the idetify kit didnt tell me that item unlocked.
    P.S 2 times this beta my idetify kit said item unlocked from those armors (once it said minor rune of ranger and once it said major rune of strengh) both of the times when i tried to slavge it with the expert slavge kit i didnt get the runes!!! ::::27::::::26::::::25:: its realy pissed me off!!!!::::27::::::26::::::25::