Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New content and team on vanguard might have me taking a look.

cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

This is huge news. New development team on board and new high level content to be released later this month City of Brass.

SOE kept claiming that they had plans for the game but no one believed it including me. Looks like they were not lieing. I spent 2 years in vanguard was one of the better games I played. This might have me take a look into it again. 

Comments

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    To add on this it appears like they have had more fixes in the last month than they  have had all year. This does indeed look promising. Maybe They will start to work on an expansion as well.
  • itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    if they keep improving it i might have to bust out the ye olde sonypass or whatever they call it. i like POTBS as well as VG.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• mymmomymmo Member UncommonPosts: 311

This old trailer maybe can make you download the game :) 

Eve online and +1500 steam games in the back cataloge makes me a stressed out gamer.
  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

Sony has a little gold mine here, lets see if they take care of it.

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604
    Originally posted by itchmon
    if they keep improving it i might have to bust out the ye olde sonypass or whatever they call it. i like POTBS as well as VG.

I have the same thing. was a fan of dcuo and eq2.  Now with this its a ridiculously good deal

• quasar941quasar941 Member Posts: 159

It is looking promising but I am never the less going to wait for the population to grow some before renewing my station pass again. The LFG window is still a very, very lonely place and other games do the "single player RPG" experience a lot better than VG.