Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Sent out to DIE"

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

How many times have we seen a MMO get released to early only to meet it's eventually doom?

That's the feelling I am gettting as November 20 get's closer and closer...

Planetside 2 is just nowhere close to be ready for release. Which makes releasing it in November (of all months) even stranger.

Why on earth would you release a FPS game that is NOT READY out around the time of Mega FPS Hits like Halo 4 and Call of Duty: Black Ops2....

It's as if John Smedly want's Planetside 2 to fail.  I mean even if this game was 100 percent finished, why would you release it in the same month as these 2 FPS Giants, it just makes absolutly no sense.

I have this mental picture of Lord of the Rings 3 with John Smedly as Denethor who is sending his son Faramir played by our beloved Planetside 2 out to die... I know alot of you probably don't care because you want to get your hands on PS2 as soon as possible, but if you have any hope for the future of this game you will demand that they push it back.

I agree with TotalBiscuit (who is probably Planetside fan #1), it's as if they have sent Planetside out to die...

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith