Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chocobo

destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

I need help on getting a Chocobo

what do i need to doimage

Comments

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

first off you have to be lvl 20. then you have to make your way to jeuno. then go to either the chocobo stables in either upper or lower jeuno (cant remember) and speak to a sorta pudy dude with a chocobo near him in the back corner of a room. if will open a cut scene where i guy comes and mistreats the chocobo and they shoo him off. here comes the fun part. if you want to get this done you had better have a good 4-6 hours on your hands. you have to talk to the chocobo (can only do it once every game day) until he likes you enough to feed him. and then when he will take food from you you have to feed him some root (cant remember which) until he's willing to let you ride him. then the other guy should give you your license. you have to rent chocobos at chocobo stables or at the teleportation crags. the cost can varry dramatically depending on location. you have a limited amount of time on the chocobo so dont mess around if u want to get somewhere.

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

Thanks image im only lvl 18

my friend said the same thing except u need to br lvl 20

• destro3979destro3979 Member Posts: 470

I just got my Chocobo

the quest is so anoying