Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mad King's Says Final Act 4

SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Act 4

I'm not sure if this is even worth an act they could of just combined it to act 3 or something. Well apparently the mad king is now (cool) with everyone and just wants to play games. He does a Simon says game he calls "Mad King says" in Lions Arch. It's pretty straight forward in what’s needed. I'm not really sure if it takes crowd participation for a good reward or is it all on you. All I know is I didn't fail any commands and got silver.

For those who are not familiar with Simon says the game its simple. In this case its Mad King says "A random emotes". But only do it the mad king actually says “Mad King Says". If he does not say that then do nothing stand there. Failure to do that in anyway gets you a flat lining debuff that floors you. That’s about it doesn't appear to be anything else for you to do in this act. I'm assuming you can still get very good loot from him after event completion.

For those of you who were late on act 3 unfortunately it's too late for that. Being that the mad king has already left his lair and is now tamed. However you can still do everything from act 1 and 2 so hurry and get those achievements. I'm glad everyone stuck around for the 4 parts and gave me love while doing them. You can be sure I'll do more with other events and other games.

Act 1, Act 2, Act 3 just incase you mised them

Be Legendary

SS

Comments

• evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

So, it's pretty much an updated version of what they did for 7 years in GW1....COOL!!!!

I always loved Mad King Says!

Although....did you only get silver?  No ToT bags?  That's what we usually got in GW1 for doing the right emote at the right time.

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317
    Mad King says "Pull the blinds, turn out the lights and keep the candy for yourself while you game the night away!"

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126
    LOL Mad King's voice makes me laugh kinda lame though. How he is just tamed and joking with everyone now. Like wasn't you just throwing me off a ledge I'm not playing a game with you lol.
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401

Act 4 is a big remember of the Halloween Event in Guild Wars.

Good to see Mad King has not lost his peculiar sense of humor 250 years later ! :D

This event has brought way more content that I would of have ever expected!

Great Halloween Event Arenanet!

imageimageimage

imageimageimage

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406

I was abit let down by act I

but blown away by act II / III !

act IV is funny if you've been playing GW1 in the past like me, but nothing special. Kind of the shame the dungeon isn't accesible tho, it was one of the better fights in the game imo :P