Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Poll:Funnest class

7star7star Member Posts: 405

What class do you like best and why? 

Or what class is your main?

Comments

• VhalnVhaln Member Posts: 3,159
    Those are two very different questions.  I'm playing a mage, but can't say it's the most fun class, since I haven't even tried engineer or outlander, yet.

When I want a single-player story, I'll play a single-player game. When I play an MMO, I want a massively multiplayer world.

• 7star7star Member Posts: 405
    Originally posted by Vhaln
    Those are two very different questions.  I'm playing a mage, but can't say it's the most fun class, since I haven't even tried engineer or outlander, yet.

Yes, the second question I wasn't thinking right. Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed it (even though they are still diferent questions).

• IechinokIechinok Member UncommonPosts: 14

So far, I've had the most fun with the Engineer, although I am a bit partial to Outlanders as well.

My main is a level 75 Engineer in Veteran.

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088
    I expected that I would like the Engineer class the most, but I keep going back to my ginger Berserker called McFeegle. Probably because his movement and posture reminds me of Animal from the muppet show.
  • syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378

They did a fairly good job at making all classes viable and fun, while still including a modest amount of flexibility.  Pick the style of play you want, then pick the class that matches it.  You have your tank, dual wielding DPS, archer, and caster.  There is plenty of flavor within the classes and the skill trees to take one class in three or more directions.

• AmieeLouireAmieeLouire Member Posts: 11
    engineer is my favorite!  Feel great when holding a hammer in hand!
  • CharmedFebruaryCharmedFebruary Member Posts: 5
    I can't remember what I usually use, but I think it was the Engineer. :) Great game, only problem is that my laptop can't handle the game. :(
  • akiira69akiira69 Member UncommonPosts: 615
    In all actuality the funniest class in a video game is not in Torchlight or Torchlight II. It is in Lineage 2 and that class is the Warlock. The reason I call this the funniest class is because of its minions. All of the minions for the Warlock class in Lineage 2 are Cats. Yes you read that right Cats. By the time you get to max level you have the ability to summon 4 different cat minions. Their names are: Kei the Cat, Kat the Cat, Mew the Cat and the final one is The Feline Queen. I have yet to come across a video game whether it is online or offline with a class that has minions that make me laugh more than these do.

"Possibly we humans can exist without actually having to fight. But many of us have chosen to fight. For what reason? To protect something? Protect what? Ourselves? The future? If we kill people to protect ourselves and this future, then what sort of future is it, and what will we have become? There is no future for those who have died. And what of those who did the killing? Is happiness to be found in a future that is grasped with blood stained hands? Is that the truth?"