Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild wars 2 goodbye............

rafatalex007rafatalex007 Member Posts: 54

i have been following this site for a quite some time now, i have found out that ALMOST ever thread got to mention GW2 weather thing like How Bad is it, or how much dose it Su.. or How anti-socail is it, Or what kind of teraible events is it, Or how is it riped of from all the Games and hosted in one teraible shape.

But now I got a very Good news For You : The game will be empty Diie And closed very very very very very soon (so Says all the trollers and Haters)

So to All trollers Out There: The Game will Die So why dont you leave Us The (so called loosers) enjoy The last Days of this (So Called Teraible Game) And Go troll another Game.

That been said Have A very Nice Day.

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Edit: Hehe I agree. Game is doing so bad that servers went down because the population was too high (just like on launch). Game is dead!
  • rafatalex007rafatalex007 Member Posts: 54

After i made this thread 3 Trolling thread was made :(

i Guess its no use to hit a stone nicely

• maddhatter44maddhatter44 Member Posts: 78

guildwars2 will never die,

its free per month. 

just like now, people will return to check out holiday events and prob leave again.

hence the peak in players again.

• GreenishBlueGreenishBlue Member Posts: 263

*yawns*

/thread

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

english please.

also, why capitalize so randomly? 

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Originally posted by GreenishBlue

*yawns*

/thread

Agreed. It's not interesting to discuss GW2 any longer.

The only mildly interesting thing about GW2 was playing the prequel -- Hype Wars 2

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • VikingGamerVikingGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,350

WoW is dying.

WoW will never die.

GW2 is dying.

GW2 is changing everything

Global warming

Global cooling

Save the whales.

Save the banks.

Most importantest election evar.

The machines/zombies/aliens are coming for us.

Same old things, different day.

Wait a second, is that a new beta?

All die, so die well.

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Originally posted by grimgryphon
    Originally posted by GreenishBlue

*yawns*

/thread

Agreed. It's not interesting to discuss GW2 any longer.

The only mildly interesting thing about GW2 was playing the prequel -- Hype Wars 2

yet here you are everyday:) cheers

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• MothanosMothanos Member UncommonPosts: 1,910

Ah well soon people can bash the next best / worste mmo Darkfall UW.
    Also OP your way of typing reminds me of my 8 year old kid on MSN.

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904

I've said this before and it was pretty much ignored, but....Foresaken World, Perfect World, Fallen Earth and every other FTP game still has packed servers.  

When people dont have to pay (or only pay box) there is little incentive NOT to log in...if only for a few hours a month.  Make GW2 a subscription based game hand watch how fast it dies...

Originally posted by Randayn

I've said this before and it was pretty much ignored, but....Foresaken World, Perfect World, Fallen Earth and every other FTP game still has packed servers.  

When people dont have to pay (or only pay box) there is little incentive NOT to log in...if only for a few hours a month.  Make GW2 a subscription based game hand watch how fast it dies...

although all those games don't have universal acclaim for majority of people or critcs alike.. would GW2 be as populated if it were P2P? no way in hell.. would it still be doing fine? yes i'm sure it would be

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg

• trenshodtrenshod Member UncommonPosts: 128
    Originally posted by Prenho
    WoW is a piece of shit. I don't like themeparks, but at least GW2 is free.

Free!! well Sh!t I wasted $60 then when I had to buy the game. Gezz oh petes I gotz screwed over by the Anet. I need to write my congressman.

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Originally posted by Aerowyn

although all those games don't have universal acclaim for majority of people or critcs alike.. would GW2 be as populated if it were P2P? no way in hell.. would it still be doing fine? yes i'm sure it would be

Im not too sure about that, but we'll never know.  

GW2 got it's acclaim from it's dev's (Anet) and from very overhyped reviews.  The same reviews that appeared to not have played even 25% of the game's content.  Yet, I must play the entire game to make a negative comment.

• trenshodtrenshod Member UncommonPosts: 128

Actually there would probably be more playing GW2 if it were sub based (this being based upon copies sold). I stopped playing within a week for the simple fact that there is nothing I'm attached too. Walking from the game and coming back I can do at my leisure. However, I'm quite confident I won't be buying any expansions.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

So far, almost everyone has missed the OP's point.

He's not saying GW2 is dying. He's using sarcasm and hyperbole to try to get who he deems "haters and trolls" to stop saying bad things about GW2.

GW2 got it's acclaim from it's dev's (Anet) and from very overhyped reviews.  The same reviews that appeared to not have played even 25% of the game's content.  Yet, I must play the entire game to make a negative comment.

i don't take much stock in critic reviews good or bad.. but over numerous sites seeing very positive user reviews overall(even thoughs are scewed) does put some stock into the overall reception of a game.. but then in the end who really cares about reviews? are lots still playing? are servers still mostly packed with people? are there still plenty of people around to complete all the content? to me all these questions are really what matters

• halflife25halflife25 Member Posts: 737
    Thanks for another constructive topic to talk about GW2 OP.....no seriously!!
  • Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131

I don't think so it appears you can make 100's of negative comments and not even play the game ...what would the  40 or 50 sultans of doom do if they couldn't post on every other  post on the GW2 forums ?

You don't! I understand what you are trying to accomplish. But I still find it pointless to force yourself to do something you don't want to do. Especially in gaming. Even if you have an 80, there will be other reasons to dismiss or justify your claims based on who the reader is. Do you really feel you need an 80 to fairly state your opinions on the game? The game doesn't really change enough. In fact, I'd just use the counter. Isn't engamge supposed to start at level 1?

Originally posted by GeezerGamer

You don't! I understand what you are trying to accomplish. But I still find it pointless to force yourself to do something. Do you really feel you need an 80 to fairly state your opinions on the game? The game doesn't really change enough. In fact, I'd just use the counter. Isn't engamge supposed to start at level 1?

Hey Geezer, I agree, I should be able to say that....I tried and I was still shot down.  This is less an excercise in proving my knowledge of the game and more an excercise in citing fanatical fanboism.  I know...I have too much time on my hands...

No matter what you post or why, this will not change, there will always be some loophole, some side stepped argument, some deflected issue, some twisted context or intentionally mis-paraphrased statement that will be turned against you.

• MuntzMuntz Member UncommonPosts: 332

You don't! I understand what you are trying to accomplish. But I still find it pointless to force yourself to do something. Do you really feel you need an 80 to fairly state your opinions on the game? The game doesn't really change enough. In fact, I'd just use the counter. Isn't engamge supposed to start at level 1?

Hey Geezer, I agree, I should be able to say that....I tried and I was still shot down.  This is less an excercise in proving my knowledge of the game and more an excercise in citing fanatical fanboism.  I know...I have too much time on my hands...

No matter what you post or why, this will not change, there will always be some loophole, some side stepped argument, some deflected issue, some twisted context or intentionally mis-paraphrased statement that will be turned against you.

And why is that? Could it be that the forums are  almost entirely about opinio? Nobody can silence your opinion but they sure the hell can discount it. You hate being boxed but let me ask you is anyone who supports GW2 automatically a fanatical fanboy? Or is that only when they directly disagree with you? I don't say this in anger or frustration. It's your right to play a game you don't like. I like it especially when you do it supporting a game I do. I will say you too in making your opinion known will always have a loophole. It is the way the forum game is played. Enjoy!

Originally posted by Muntz

And why is that? Could it be that the forums are  almost entirely about opinio? Nobody can silence your opinion but they sure the hell can discount it. (I'm talking about twising it out of it's original context to be able to attck it from a better angle.) You hate being boxed but let me ask you is anyone who supports GW2 automatically a fanatical fanboy? ( I ddidn't say this, you just did, see my previos highlight) Or is that only when they directly disagree with you? (That's fine, as long as they don't twist my words when though) I don't say this in anger or frustration. It's your right to play a game you don't like. I like it especially when you do it supporting a game I do. I will say you too in making your opinion known will always have a loophole. (Using them to detract from the point is because you can't attack the main point) It is the way the forum game is played. Enjoy!

See? Didnt' take long.

• tank017tank017 Member Posts: 2,192
    Prolly got his bot account banned
  • MuntzMuntz Member UncommonPosts: 332

And why is that? Could it be that the forums are  almost entirely about opinio? Nobody can silence your opinion but they sure the hell can discount it. You hate being boxed but let me ask you is anyone who supports GW2 automatically a fanatical fanboy? Or is that only when they directly disagree with you? I don't say this in anger or frustration. It's your right to play a game you don't like. I like it especially when you do it supporting a game I do. I will say you too in making your opinion known will always have a loophole. It is the way the forum game is played. Enjoy!

See? Didnt' take long.

See? It didn't - lol

See? Didnt' take long.

See? It didn't - lol

What is the point you are making? It has little to do with mine. I really don't care how you present your opinions, But don't take mine and misrepresent it in order to find an easier way to argue against it.. Because that's not really arguing my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.