Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does EVE have a web interface or mobile app?

adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,130
Since right now I'm just training stuff up, and auto warping from one place to another, the 3D graphics going on behind my 15 open windows doesn't seem necessary.  If they don't have this sort of thing setup for doing skill queuing and stuff, they ought to.

Comments

• ToxiaToxia Member UncommonPosts: 1,308
    Originally posted by adam_nox
    Since right now I'm just training stuff up, and auto warping from one place to another, the 3D graphics going on behind my 15 open windows doesn't seem necessary.  If they don't have this sort of thing setup for doing skill queuing and stuff, they ought to.

They have many third party apps like Evemon and EFT, which help plan your skills and ship builds, there is also one for market prices and one for hauling things i think.

As far as if you can do any of those on a mobile...i'm not sure.

Not too long started into Eve myself, fascinating game. Join Eve University- You wont find better folks that'll help you out. I asked how much a Vexor went for, said 'Oh damn' to the 8 mil price tag, and ended up flooded with 220 mil in donations. Great group of people.

The Deep Web is sca-ry.

• santimiarsantimiar Member Posts: 129

not too sure about iphones, but on android, there is an app called aura. Apps will not let you queue jobs, but it will monitor your current skill training and when it is finished, it'll send a notification, telling you when the skill training is finished. Aura will also do many other things such as viewing assets and wallets and checking your mail.

As for a web interface, there is evegate. This allows you to check your profile, send communications to ingame mail via a web interface and also chat using eve's voice system. The website is gate.eveonline.com.

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,130
    So no way to queue jobs or plot destinations outside of logging into the client?
  • santimiarsantimiar Member Posts: 129
    Nope. Plotting a destination and setting your pilot on autopilot is playing the game and would require the client. As for queuing skill training, that is not possible, and i don't believe CCP will allow it either, but that's just a guess on my part. The best you can do is get a notification on when your skill queue is less that 24hrs, login sometime within the 24hr period before your skill completes, and then just queue up more skills.