Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For: Good Guild MMO

SonjuroSonjuro Member Posts: 5

No, not Guild Wars (2). I'm looking for an MMORPG that has plenty of content for guilds, like an amazing guild warfare system (i.e., siege, open-world GvG combat, etc..) and activities that exist solely for guilds (quests, raids, etc..).

The last MMORPG I've tried is TERA, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. Games like Dekaron, Cabal, and Rappelz are what I enjoy the most, so something similar to those would be great as well (though not required).

Comments

• SalengerSalenger Member UncommonPosts: 554

Darkfall, new version called Unholy wars is coming out Nov 20th, the game is based on clan warfare, player cities/hamlets, housing etc.  Making alliances, sieging other player cities so on.  Only game of its kind that has really good pvp, downfall for some is the FFA pvp and full loot, but thats what makes the game imo.

I suggest joining for the launch, and be patient until you learn to play the game, you will get killed, you will lose stuff...just never have anything of value on your person until you learn to pvp or are with a good size group for PVE/pvp.

Also darkfall is free aim, so basically like an FPS aside from melee which is third person.  and you can change view from 1st to third for character movement etc, just not while holding a bow or staff.

Here is a video of some of the best moments from Darkfall 1.0, player made video but does represent the clan warfare very well, and as you can see its massive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXfOefOO3Pc&hd=1