Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All of the developers are gone

Thier main project RA hasn't had a software release since June.

The 1.35 Beta hasn't had an update since September...

It's pretty obvious the only one left are DOC, his sidekick XOOM and some hanger-ongers fambois who get no pay.

Don't buy thsi game you are wasting your money.  With no word on when an update is and any attempt to ask them on thier forums gets you banned or the thread locked what other conclusion is there?

Great customer service CRS.  No wonder you are hemhorraging subscribers.

They can't even get over medium population even during a special event.   Sad.  It was such a great game.

Axishatr was just colatteral damage in CRS's war on loyal customers in favor of the twich-gamers. 

Comments

• antipropaantipropa Member Posts: 21

I recently fell for the welcome back soldier email they sent me (they spammed my inbox after clicking remove me from your mailing).  Its a ghost town.  I had trouble with my account immediatley and no one ever responded to my customer ticket.  I pm'd xoom and got a horrible unfriendly statement back.  Now they are charging my credit card for cancelling a subscription that I couldn't even use.

[mod edit]

• XOOM-CRSXOOM-CRS Member UncommonPosts: 43
    Originally posted by antipropa

I recently fell for the welcome back soldier email they sent me (they spammed my inbox after clicking remove me from your mailing).  Its a ghost town.  I had trouble with my account immediatley and no one ever responded to my customer ticket.  I pm'd xoom and got a horrible unfriendly statement back.  Now they are charging my credit card for cancelling a subscription that I couldn't even use.

[mod edit]

I'm very curious what your game name is. As Community Manager my first priority is to ensure our people are taken care of, and when it comes to billing matters, that they are resolved rapidly. We have a good track record of responding quickly to discrepencies and/or making up for them.

Based on your continued inaccurate flames against the company and its staff, I'll assume that your position is anti-CRS and WWII Online at all costs. Please contact me via e-mail at [email protected].

[email protected]
    Cornered Rat Software

Originally posted by depot12

It's pretty obvious the only one left are DOC, his sidekick XOOM and some hanger-ongers fambois who get no pay.

Don't buy thsi game you are wasting your money.  With no word on when an update is and any attempt to ask them on thier forums gets you banned or the thread locked what other conclusion is there?

They can't even get over medium population even during a special event.   Sad.  It was such a great game.

Axishatr was just colatteral damage in CRS's war on loyal customers in favor of the twich-gamers. 

Our main project is WWII Online. In any company, business, or game there is going to be some folks who do not agree with decisions or prefer things to happen in their way. Where ever we lost you down the road, I'm very sorry.

WWII Online continues to offer a unique experience unlike any other in the online world of gaming to date. If you care about this game, please remember how damaging some of these comments may be to new players perception.

It is clear you were (perhaps still are) a member of our community, thank you for your time there as you were apart of the contributing force that kept us moving. Going to war on our MMORPG forums with the sole mission of destroying our reputation / perception to potential new players is very unfortunate, I hope you decide to reconsider.

Best wishes to you, S!

[email protected]
    Cornered Rat Software

I find it very interesting that I send support tickets and emails and get no response for help on them or with my concerns, but post a few times about my opinion on the game in a remote forum in electronic land and the wwiiol forum "Gestapo" show up.

I am a very unhappy customer that has experienced the things I have stated here on these gamer forums.  Your chance to fix any issues with me or my account have expired.  I won't be a return customer again.

I am fearful of the lengths this company will go to tape the mouths of those that have been wronged.  I imagine that is why there are many people unwilling to come forward with their issues or have simply disappeared from forums in the past.  They are scared of the company.

That my friend is sad.

Originally posted by XOOM-CRS

Our main project is WWII Online. In any company, business, or game there is going to be some folks who do not agree with decisions or prefer things to happen in their way. Where ever we lost you down the road, I'm very sorry.

WWII Online continues to offer a unique experience unlike any other in the online world of gaming to date. If you care about this game, please remember how damaging some of these comments may be to new players perception.

It is clear you were (perhaps still are) a member of our community, thank you for your time there as you were apart of the contributing force that kept us moving. Going to war on our MMORPG forums with the sole mission of destroying our reputation / perception to potential new players is very unfortunate, I hope you decide to reconsider.

Best wishes to you, S!

In all fairness I believe the company was the sole machine that destroyed your reputation.  With those that I have been in contact with over the years displeasure always points back to the common denominator.

With that I will leave you be.  Stug and you may continue posting the info you see fit to post and the community will gather from it what is needed.

I still suggest that people log in and play to determine their own thoughts about the game.  At that time I suggest you revisit this forum and post your thoughts.  I hope your time and experience is different then that of myself or my close friends.

EDIT:  How many developers are left?

I find it very interesting that I send support tickets and emails and get no response for help on them or with my concerns, but post a few times about my opinion on the game in a remote forum in electronic land and the wwiiol forum "Gestapo" show up.

I am a very unhappy customer that has experienced the things I have stated here on these gamer forums.  Your chance to fix any issues with me or my account have expired.  I won't be a return customer again.

I am fearful of the lengths this company will go to tape the mouths of those that have been wronged.  I imagine that is why there are many people unwilling to come forward with their issues or have simply disappeared from forums in the past.  They are scared of the company.

That my friend is sad.

Yet, you do not offer to e-mail me directly. You have chosen the route of reputation destruction, with full focus on playing the martyr. There is no attempt here to tape your mouth, but when false accusations that damage peoples lives are spilled in an area where new customers venture, it is important to address them.

[mod edit]

[email protected]
    Cornered Rat Software

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

I dont know...

Game has a horrible rep, Company has a horrible rep- But the dude is here trying to help you out and asking for you to contact him.

I certainly think that you should at least be willing to try- I understand being pissed off over not being able to play and then being charged early cancelation BUT a representitive is trying to help you resolve this in some way and you should at least see what happenes going through this channel.

-My opinion for what its worth.

-Personally I feel they are doing their best to try and fix the problems they have brought on themselves- They are offering cheaper subs and F2p now and (evidently) trying to fix customer relations. Too little too late? Perhaps- But they are TRYING and deserve the benefit of the doubt here when someone is also trying to help you out (op)

Best wishes to you, S!

In all fairness I believe the company was the sole machine that destroyed your reputation.  With those that I have been in contact with over the years displeasure always points back to the common denominator.

With that I will leave you be.  Stug and you may continue posting the info you see fit to post and the community will gather from it what is needed.

I still suggest that people log in and play to determine their own thoughts about the game.  At that time I suggest you revisit this forum and post your thoughts.  I hope your time and experience is different then that of myself or my close friends.

EDIT:  How many developers are left?

EDIT: How many developers are left?

• GolbezTheLionGolbezTheLion Member UncommonPosts: 347

destroying our reputation / perception to potential new players

To be entirely fair, your company seems to do a fine job of that on it's own.

• depot12depot12 Member Posts: 156

XOOMs attempt to reach out and ask to send him a PM means nothing.  DOC has stated publically on the BE forums that there are no plans to roll-back to stable releases, no plan to fix the bugs that have been in the game for almost 2 years (invisible EI, collider), destruction of squads, pre-TOE, and the endless list of broken promises and just bad customer service.  XOOM has no power to control any of that.   So some of us being bitter and have left and wish to post our experiences so other people don't get suckered the way we got taken advantage of them then be told when things go wrong it's because of the players.

If XOOM and DOC are so right about what the players want then where are the numbers?  We always hear how it's a vocal minority asking, warning, PLEADING with you to not take the game in the direction that it was taken.  Now you have what you have and 18 person server population. They can't even get numbers folks with F2P.   And the ones they do are just cannon fodder for the veterans.    XOOM most of us are done and don't really care what you think or are going to do.

Besides if the game is so great and numbers are awesome then why come here and shut us up? Why doesn't your product speak for itself.  If people like it, great. Im just here to warn people what they are getting into before they get suckered into another bait and switch by CRS.  My opinions are my own.  And as long as there are forums to allow me to, I will say what I want to say.

• StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Depot12 - why do you keepl placing completely untrue material in your posts?

18 Players on the server?

Could you please start backing your posts up with facts? You should do yourself what you expect of others, otherwise they are nothing more than fiction and should be locked as per your requests elsewhere.

Thank you.

• BombzawayBombzaway Member UncommonPosts: 78

Did one of the posters get ELIMINATED from the forums? is the power of CRS really so strong? shall we be living in fear? Btw when he says 18 ppl its a figure of speech [mod edit]...

"Unsure what the status of handling this problem is i thought i'd through out a post about it.

The late Aus TZ going into Euro TZ has been having low numbers regularly. However we are now hitting the bottom of the barrel. Today we had 18 players on and could not even get 10 on a DO."

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=405810

I'm not ruining anyone's reputation I'm just posting publically avaliable information.  Go look the thread up.

Go look at lagus.org/webmap    Does it say 'Low Population' on the left?

If anything CRS should be looked at by the Better Business Bureau.

Whats the plan for 1.35 release?

So you conmfirm that was 18 players on ONE side....so you DID misrepresent the stat.

So the point then is the game needs more players, not less.

However, I think a more level headed approach would be to find an average and that in my experience is much more than 18.

E.g. 20+ on one mission on one side.

But I guess you would have to play the game to experience that and your current posting style is misrepresentign the game and its population by dealing with the extremes rather than the highs and the averages.

Here is the other side of the coin:

"no BS here when I say...numbers for both sides was excellent, to be even more honost here...OUTSTANDING numbers, and yes due to one side having more than the other by a large margin, a spawn delay kicked in."

http://forums.battlegroundeurope.com/showthread.php?t=406060

So unsuprisingly you are only showing the worst case scenario and distorting the reality of the game to meet your vendetta against the game and its current players.

Originally posted by Bombzaway

Btw when he says 18 ppl its a figure of speech [mod edit]...

No....its him misrepresenting facts whilst painting the game in an undeservedly negative light to meet his vendetta.

Originally posted by Stug
    Originally posted by Bombzaway

Btw when he says 18 ppl its a figure of speech moron jesus...

No....its him misrepresenting facts whilst painting the game in an undeservedly negative light to meet his vendetta.

I have no vendedda.  As for the exact numbers, you don't know any more than I do because CRS keeps it a secret. They used to show the server population wayback in the beginning.  I show my proof of the 18 number and the best you can do is "but but thats on ONE side".  OK.  Gee.  Wow.  One side had 18 players.  Not exactly "Massive Multiplayer".   Like I said if people want to go check out the game go ahead they can confirm for themselves and not have to rely on what me and you tell them.

I'd like to know what LEXFIRE claims "Outstanding" numbers are. If they are so great then what are they?  All I hear is "numbers are awesome" and "we are working hard" - yet no hard numbers, and no date for 1.35.  

1. What does LEXFIRE call "Outstanding numbers"

2. When is 1.35 being released?

3, How many developers are left?

• HricaHrica Member UncommonPosts: 1,129

They suck.  Don't play this game.  It's not even worth "free"

I'm very curious what your game name is. As Community Manager my first priority is to ensure our people are taken care of, and when it comes to billing matters, that they are resolved rapidly. We have a good track record of responding quickly to discrepencies and/or making up for them.

Based on your continued inaccurate flames against the company and its staff, I'll assume that your position is anti-CRS and WWII Online at all costs. Please contact me via e-mail at [email protected].

Xoom is correct here. I had a billing problem and all I did was post for help on the game's forums and they fixed it within a day plus gave me a month free to play.

As for a ghost town that is just wrong. Like all MMO's if you logg in when ppl are at work then yes the population is low, but when I play on the weekend's and nights I count at least four Large battles going on that are packed with soldiers.

I am a skeptical gamer, I am not getting paid or nod's to say any of this it's just the truth. The game has been running for about 12 years now with many huge updates. I can take out the orignal Large big box  the differnce is right there. I only have a few other large boxes, UO, EQ1 and AC.....and I have pretty much every MMO as it's on of my hobbies.

• rendusrendus Member UncommonPosts: 329
    Originally posted by Hrica

As for a ghost town that is just wrong. Like all MMO's if you logg in when ppl are at work then yes the population is low, but when I play on the weekend's and nights I count at least four Large battles going on that are packed with soldiers.

I'm not sure what "packed with soldiers"  or "large battles" mean, but when I've logged on the last couple of weeks during primetime CST I've seen at the most around 50 players per side.  And those were spread between several AO/DOs, diluting the numbers even further.  You're doing good to see a 20 x 20 battle on weeknights.  BF3 has consistantly larger battles. 

Originally posted by rendus

I'm not sure what "packed with soldiers"  or "large battles" mean, but when I've logged on the last couple of weeks during primetime CST I've seen at the most around 50 players per side.  And those were spread between several AO/DOs, diluting the numbers even further.  You're doing good to see a 20 x 20 battle on weeknights.  BF3 has consistantly larger battles. 

Man, that's sad.  I really wish it wasn't like this it used to be such a great game.  Back in the day you could always find some action or make your own. 

Hell, I remember the fun just running tank resupply and talking shop with others doing the same thing.  Would do resupply all night until I fell asleep in front of the computer.  What other game did you have to spawn at a FB and be forced for someone else to drive you to the front in an Opel and actually had fun doing it? 

I remember Opel rides were so fun it didn't even matter if you made it into battle.  A bunch of guys would be waiting at the FB and an opel would spawn and you didn't know back then if they were a vet or a noob and people would jump on sometimes you made it sometimes you got on a total noob and he crashed out the gate.  Thats why they added the green tag - so you wouldn't jump on a newbie's opel.

Battles so big no matter where you looked there were blue tags.   Now you got JWBS, FRUs and red squares.  How the mighty has fallen.   Now it's all RUINED.    RUINED.   It's sad for the new people and the ones who joined up in the last few years they will never know how much fun it used to be.  Those days are gone forever and they will never return.  Oh the mighty megasquads. 94th. 31st. 3PzG, megadeth, dinker, haulyou2 and countless others. There all gone.  No amount of email to XOOM will ever fix this.  Its all gone.

• OtotheJOtotheJ Member Posts: 52

If them spending your money on RA development (another complete failure called before it didnt quite hit the shelf) wasnt enough convincing to stop giving these people money for a dead product, the next year of nothing dev wise should do it :)

Really, a game that was barely hanging on after 10 years decides to break into the COD market? You simply cant have this many bad ideas ffs

Bleeding the last few bucks out of a playerbase that supported you for years with just a hope you would figure it out is quite enough.  The same people who remained subbed all those years and never even played the game. 

In the end...and we have arrived

HC system completely blows (called that at inception)

Your TOE supply mechanics completely blow (another one called in 2004)

AO's in their given form blow

Wish we could get deadlock in here to laugh in your face as well.  While 70% of the end can be accounted for with the above, the other 30% goes to the no clue dev choices.  Had you made the game differently and introduced something besides fing weather, ragdolls, terrible new buildings/bunkers (you even fk'ed the bunkers up lol), infantry lag actually got worse past 1.31, rgp's out of a hat, etc .....and concentrated on a player friendly in depth supply/command and control system you wouldnt be reading this

Love

OJ

Ha yea forgot about the bunkers.  They were awesome.  Sigh.  S!
  • AbyssussAbyssuss Member Posts: 85

[mod edit]

Ah... So you are the community manager, tell me "XOOM" about kickstarter, I potentially was about to invest a large amount of money as I liked what I saw on KS, sadly you didn't reach the target, but what made me pretty angry was the fact you totally kept everyone in the complete dark what the hell was going on! I had to play ww2onine and ask the player base what was going on as there was a TOTAL news blackout regarding RA failure to achieve funding.

It's pretty disgusting that I had to hear from 3rd parties about what your companies next move was, in hindsight though, I'm kind of glad I didn't invest. Here's a tip for you, allow trial or public to see all your forums not just selected parts! you're one of the only few companies that "hide" them, why is that? I'm only suggesting this as apparently you told all your ww2 player base what the hell was going on and kept the "neutral" investors in the complete dark!

P.S I've seen your responses to some people on here, whether they hate/flame the game doesn't entitle you to stoop to their level, you represent a company, to the neutral person its kind of off putting seeing this

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012
    Originally posted by rendus
    Originally posted by Hrica

AO's are based on server population :)

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

WWIIOL is hurt by its HORRIBLE reputation.

I asked a guy 4 years ago in person if he had ever played WWIIOL, his answer was less than polite.  

The sad thing is I am not a huge fan of CRS but I have to give them credit where credit is due, the customer service has always been decent.  Even when they perma banned me from the game, when I requested a refund for the month they charged me after I was banned they refunded it in short order and didnt give me flak about it.  

Now for the otherside of that coin.  The biggest issue with CRS is ONE person, DOCDOOM aka DOC.    His ego and attitude are the biggest negative to the community in that game.   He was more than once told to stay off the forums by Gopher.  

Asside from the bugs in the game, the over confident claims and goals of CRS, and the bad implementation of plans, WWIIOL is a good game.

So much crap, so little quality.

Originally posted by Abyssuss

[mod edit]

Ah... So you are the community manager, tell me "XOOM" about kickstarter, I potentially was about to invest a large amount of money as I liked what I saw on KS, sadly you didn't reach the target, but what made me pretty angry was the fact you totally kept everyone in the complete dark what the hell was going on! I had to play ww2onine and ask the player base what was going on as there was a TOTAL news blackout regarding RA failure to achieve funding.

It's pretty disgusting that I had to hear from 3rd parties about what your companies next move was, in hindsight though, I'm kind of glad I didn't invest. Here's a tip for you, allow trial or public to see all your forums not just selected parts! you're one of the only few companies that "hide" them, why is that? I'm only suggesting this as apparently you told all your ww2 player base what the hell was going on and kept the "neutral" investors in the complete dark!

P.S I've seen your responses to some people on here, whether they hate/flame the game doesn't entitle you to stoop to their level, you represent a company, to the neutral person its kind of off putting seeing this

Hi Abyssuss,

Thanks for your comments. I wanted to add here that all who made a "pledge" for the Rapid Assault project, were never charged. Kickstarter requires you to meet your base line before any actual transactions occur. Our Senior Producer "GOPHUR' issued a statement to all of the folks who pledged as well as all Rapid Assault BETA personnel.

We have forums available that are open to the public, we maintain some forums for premium subscription added value purposes.

[email protected]
    Cornered Rat Software