Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
I mean yeah alpha is alpha BUT WTF IS THIS TRASH! dont believe me try you will want to break something.

Comments

• XuluCommunityXuluCommunity Member Posts: 3

Hmm, interesting comment there Ikisis. Mind providing some subsance to your criticism?

And on a potentially unrelated note, we have a registered user with the callsign "Ikisis", but funny how its total time in world = "0"......

• IkisisIkisis Member UncommonPosts: 443
    Yeah scratch all that. Few days later redownloaded the setup and  i actually worked that time. But Needs more then just car racing IMO. Maybe more diverse options like combat and such.

• muffins89muffins89 Member UncommonPosts: 1,585

Originally posted by XuluCommunity

Hmm, interesting comment there Ikisis. Mind providing some subsance to your criticism?

And on a potentially unrelated note, we have a registered user with the callsign "Ikisis", but funny how its total time in world = "0"......

Originally posted by Ikisis
    Yeah scratch all that. Few days later redownloaded the setup and  i actually worked that time. But Needs more then just car racing IMO. Maybe more diverse options like combat and such.

calledd out by the Xulu community.  i hope you learned something.  i'll never understand why people bash games they never even tried.

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Peoply yelling "avoid! avoid!" make me want to try out games. Anyone got a beta key?
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Peoply yelling "avoid! avoid!" make me want to try out games. Anyone got a beta key?

People who shout: "Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!" actually want you to try the game.

Don't fall for it.

Harbinger of Fools