Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Found a new MORPG

Found a new morpg, its in beta. Diablo style connection.
http://www.formingaband.com/Adventure/Wanderlust.zip

Comments

• D3m0nZD3m0nZ Member Posts: 21

Does this MMO have a site we can have a look at or do you just have a link?

D3m0nZ is here to stay

• malo7000malo7000 Member Posts: 126

http://www.dested.com/wanderlust/
    lol pretty crappy site, didnt want to post it cause some people wudnt give it a chacne when seeing site.

• SephirizSephiriz Member Posts: 3

Wouldn't hurt if the site posted a few screenshots, heh.

• IsometrixIsometrix Member UncommonPosts: 256

Lets see... never heard of this MMO... client is under 3MB... site is unprofessional... no screenshots...

No, I don't think I'll be trying this.

• markbaranovmarkbaranov Member Posts: 27

Everyone, do yourself a favor, and stay away from this game, I downloaded it, played for a while, and what can I say, if you want to throw up, this is the game for you!::::15::

There are no screenshots on the site because this game is so... Umm.. Never mind.
    There was one world with 1 person on it, I couldnt attack any monster because my weapon doesent fit for that purpose (I was like... What the!), couldnt travel to any other areas because I need my party or something to do it, you get the idea, stay off this thing.

• malo7000malo7000 Member Posts: 126

Well keeping in mind that its a player made game, with volunteer positions and being in alpha stage.

• JoJoFibJoJoFib Member Posts: 11
    When I checked out the site, it was a musicians' guild. One of those overglorified forums where musicians get to talk to each other and share music. What the hell?

"I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov

• ShinAsukaShinAsuka Member Posts: 19

iam not gonna trying this game........no screen shot.....then dont need to waste my time downloading it

• DestedDested Member Posts: 1

Wow, i cant belive someone actually found this! This is actually a project of mine and a few others.

The official website is Wanderlustgame.com

By the way please disregard the previous posts. They were made almost 7 months ago when the game had nothing to it but an engine. Its running much smoother and cleaner. The offical forums are at dested.com/wanderlustforums and http://forums.gamemaker.nl/index.php?showtopic=75338 (A very popular game making community)

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

Hmm this project has potential if more is added to it.
    At the current phase it works somewhat well and hopefully it will keep up the work.
    Will be intresting to see how they make it, for it has a nice style....

Maybe in a few upgrades there will be more things to kill...

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War