Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From the eye of the spectator.

Hi there,

I've been into Fantasy games for as far as I know. I've been playing to a wide palette of RPG in younger days. The realm  of these universe came to be my own source of imagination and inspiration for the elements I create.

From hardcore, I became casual gradually. Now I look at games from another eye and (hopefully) am asking to my hardcore comrades and friends for their own view of games.

So... here I am. In front of what I could say is love for something I learned to like from spectator's view. Why? Because I once played the first Guild Wars and after 30 minutes, I dropped the window down, and stopped playing; I tried another 30 minutes of playing one week later and it felt the same. I was not feeling it.

There I was, in front of what were the very first announcements of Guild Wars 2; that was a few years ago. I was reticent to this new game but, later in the same year, I came back to seek informations on the game. My friends were telling me that it would have a totally different mecanic system and that the game type would just not be the same as the first one. Simultaneously, I started looking at artworks and concepts of the game. "Genius !" was my thought. The fantasy world is back and I'd like to have a piece of it.

I think this game, even if I have the time constraint restraining me from playing it, is worth looking at or worth buying.

Trully yours,

Zemard