Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Month of DarkFall is free

TopherpunchTopherpunch Member UncommonPosts: 86

Hello everyone. If you didn't know and this website is your source of Darkfall news, Aventurine announced the last month of Darkfall 1.0 will be free, so if you ever had a character log on and join the fun. Unfortunately if you were not subbed you have to start over but if you want to just get the hang of it before the launch of DF: UW it might be a good idea to jump in.

Also it might be a good time to find a clan of players in game. You have a month. LAter.

Come check out what I have to say on my blog http://civilgamer.com

Also check out http;//agonasylum.com for Darkfall player trading and stories forums

Comments

• nileqnileq Member Posts: 476

I am not sure it's free for everyone? You need have had an active account at some point to be able to log in for free?

IF players that have never played DFO before are able to get in for free, I would argue against doing that, it is more likley to turn you off than, on.. :]

I have nothing clever to say.

• SaintPhilipSaintPhilip Member Posts: 713

Pretty sure its free for everyone.

I read it elsewhere and havnt checked on the official website as I have no desire to play the final month (free or not).

EDIT: Lol, that sounded like I was saying the game sucked so bad I wouldnt play for free- That was not my intention, just bad wording. I have a low level character and there would be no point in trying to play when its all gong to be over soon. I am looking forward to DF 2.0

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    I think ill be back no for the last week thats for sure :)
  • wyldmagikwyldmagik Member UncommonPosts: 516
    Originally posted by SaintPhilip

Pretty sure its free for everyone.

I read it elsewhere and havnt checked on the official website as I have no desire to play the final month (free or not).

EDIT: Lol, that sounded like I was saying the game sucked so bad I wouldnt play for free- That was not my intention, just bad wording. I have a low level character and there would be no point in trying to play when its all gong to be over soon. I am looking forward to DF 2.0

It states, for anyone that has had a subscription or still does, that is free till they go offline...

• RimmersmanRimmersman Member Posts: 885
    Pity, i was going to quickly download the game.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
This discussion has been closed.