Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Work overpayed me

MagiknightMagiknight Member CommonPosts: 782
My ex employer, who laid me off, says they overpayed me pretty much the whole time I was working for them and I now owe them..............over $1,700 dollars!  WTF.  I'm thinking about burning their business down............ 

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

So?

Tell your employer to take you to court then

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    They have no ground to stand on in this matter.  Do you think they will tell you if they underpaid you?  In most disputes between employer and employee over pay, it goes in favor of the employee.  I think the lone exception would be if you put a gun to your employers head telling him to pay you more, or you failed to properly document your hours/contracts.  If they failed to properly document its still on them.
  • MagiknightMagiknight Member CommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by Starpower

So?

What's your favorite MMO?

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805
    Originally posted by Magiknight
    Originally posted by Starpower

So?

What's your favorite MMO?

I don't have one. I'm still waiting for a good one to come. Rift was one of the better releases last two years but even that didn't last more than 3 months. I'm starting to realize this new generation of games has left me behind, and that MMOs now are no more than a few months of fun

This discussion has been closed.