Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I used to subscribe just to post (obligatory ISD topic)

FastSlothFastSloth Member Posts: 132

I used to subscribe just to post (and plan the domination of the universe, chat to people I got to know on Eve, do some trading for 5-10 minutes per day. You know, the sweet criminal mastermind life.)

But then CCP went kindergarten and started employing volunteer forum nazis with the intelligence, tactfulness and integrity of a broken brick. :S

What's going on there? I've been checking the forum only twice per month in the past few months and people are still complaining, and the ISDs are still making the same "mistakes"?

Can anyone think of a better reason to employ a bunch of kids who obviously(!) hate the Eve community other than that CCP either hates the community too, or likes it but wants to get rid off it?

Comments

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

I've seen a number of threads about this on the EVE-O forums (which are all subsequently locked shortly after creation) but I haven't actually posted on that site in years.  I mainly scroll through C&P, General and W&T with the occasional stop in the Recruitment Center.  Same amount of trolls v non-trolls as I've always seen though.

Pretty sure I've heard this same complaint on just about every gaming forum since the inception of gaming forums, including this one.  Mods will be mods.  Power is something few are able to use responsibly and this won't change anytime soon.  Human nautre and all.

• MalcanisMalcanis Member UncommonPosts: 3,297

Here, this may help. You're not alone and there are other people with problems like yours.

http://first-world-problems.com/

Stay strong, brother.

Give me liberty or give me lasers