Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gem Store

ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372

I find the cash shop for this game nice, nothing wrong with it.  I've used it a bit and had mostly good luck.

But here is my question, anyone else have items you purchased for gems and had the item never delivered to you?  If so have you had any luck whatsoever with getting ahold of customer service for a refund or to receive the items?

The reason I ask is I have been waiting weeks and have had to resubmit my ticket now FOUR TIMES and I only ever get automated responses, other than one time a live person wrote and said they were sending my ticket up higher.  At which point, I was sent an automated response....again :P

Really do like this game but right now the customer service is leaving me with a real bad taste and really frustrated.

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788
    Odd. Never had problems, even though I heard this happening sometimes, but they said it was fixed and you should check your "Pick up" tab. Seems like they didn't?
  • GrayGhost79GrayGhost79 Member UncommonPosts: 4,775
    Originally posted by ZoeMcCloskey

I find the cash shop for this game nice, nothing wrong with it.  I've used it a bit and had mostly good luck.

But here is my question, anyone else have items you purchased for gems and had the item never delivered to you?  If so have you had any luck whatsoever with getting ahold of customer service for a refund or to receive the items?

The reason I ask is I have been waiting weeks and have had to resubmit my ticket now FOUR TIMES and I only ever get automated responses, other than one time a live person wrote and said they were sending my ticket up higher.  At which point, I was sent an automated response....again :P

Really do like this game but right now the customer service is leaving me with a real bad taste and really frustrated.

Check your mail box and make sure it isn't full of spam from gold sellers and crap. You have 10 slots for non game generated mail. Game generated mail is somelike "Thank you for saving out village here is 1 silver". 

I was worried once when I purchased something but then it dawned on me the mail box does get full. 

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Thanks for suggestions, sadly nothing :/  Guess I'll just keep making petitions or just have to write off 500 gems of stuff, bah.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

It's worth checking the auction house vendors as well (in all major towns and the starter area of any WvW battleground). They are marked with a scale icon.

I've never bought an actual item from the cash shop, but since every other auction house bought item is delivered there, it's worth checking for cash shop items as well. Check the last tab.

• MaelkorMaelkor Member UncommonPosts: 459

Something to note. It does no good to make new petitions on stuff like this or any issue really. Your best bet is to update your original petition stating the problem is not fixed. Every time you make a new petition you go to the end of the que. Your oldest petition, however, remains at the front of the que and will recieve the most attention. Overall it should take less than a week to resolve - dont know if they have a phone number yet for stuff like this but it sure can be frustrating.

A tech will read everything you stick in the notes eventually. Especially if you keep hitting no on the auto response.

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337
    From my personal experience with their customer support department, they are decently fast (1-2 days to answer). That is, to the petitions I filed from the support website. Anything I sent to them from within the game was pretty much ignored (I had zero feedback).
  • ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    Originally posted by GrayGhost79
    Originally posted by ZoeMcCloskey

Check your mail box and make sure it isn't full of spam from gold sellers and crap. You have 10 slots for non game generated mail. Game generated mail is somelike "Thank you for saving out village here is 1 silver". 

I was worried once when I purchased something but then it dawned on me the mail box does get full. 

Yeah I can be dumdum, for some reason I had thought I did the delete all the mail thing, but I hadn't, haha.  Checked today as I haven't been playing lately, tried it and it worked.  So thank you :)

In bad news I got 7 dyes that were all extremely boring ones, bah.