Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KAL ONLINE

MynscMynsc Member UncommonPosts: 49

http://www.kalonline.com

I think this game is not getting the attention it deserves on this site. It should be given a real chance because its evolving pretty fast (the developers seem a very serious company), the comunity i think its very mature for a free mmorpg (we have an ingame scammer alert systemimage, many guilds who's main goal is making kal a better virtual world...), the graphics are good (and its gonna get even better because of the many special effects that will be added soon). For those who love PvP it gets really interesting after they will join a guild (until then only duels and assassin mode).

So i hope you guys give it a go...and i'm curious what you think about it.

http://titanfocus.info - news, predictions and place for discussions about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

Comments

• xDeadlinexxDeadlinex Member Posts: 83

I think Im gonna give it a try... kinda funnny though, how all the men "died", just a pathetic reason (not that I need one) for me to be a female charecter lol...

• MynscMynsc Member UncommonPosts: 49

I hope you like it...but give it more than just a few hours (i admit that at the begining it can be a little frustratingimage)

Update:

We had our first real guild war today. It was incredible: imagine 5 alliances each consisting in at least 3 guilds fighting to reach the top of the castle and putting their flag there. Unfortunately only the leaders can put the flag on top of the castle, and in the last 10 mins everybody concentrated on killing the opponent's leader...so in the end the castle remained to the guild that previously owned it, even if they didn't really participate in the warimage.

Anyway, what i'm saying is that this feature and many others is worth overlooking the other small inconsistencies that this game may have.

http://titanfocus.info - news, predictions and place for discussions about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

• KeriakuKeriaku Member Posts: 1

I'm downloading the client for this now, it looks really interesting.

• CmkslivtCmkslivt Member Posts: 67

When you register:

2. The Company shall repair or recover system errors without delay to provide continuous and stable services, except when the errors are caused by are natural disasters or emergencies.

3) When there are overwhelming problems such as war or natural disasters

Funny to read those rules lol

• MynscMynsc Member UncommonPosts: 49

lol...they really cover every possible aspect image

Usefull things to do at the begining:

-until lvl 15 fishing is a very efficient way of making money. When you'r afk leave the char to fish...you'll get aprox 5k or more if you're lucky (and that's a lot at the begining)

-do the quest level by level...this way you'll get tghe best possible exp.

-at lvl 15 get the egg...don'ty loose any time if you want your pet to be well grown when at high level

-get familiar with the prices imediatly you enter the game (many people make money froom fooling noobs...although this has decreased in the last weeks). If you get a talisman...ask 2,3 people about the price. Many users get confused because the npc's pay only 1,5k on them...they are wroth MUCH more.

-check the tax rate often*you can see it in the shop wondow when you buy something). This can be changed by the guild that owns the castle. So some guilds will raise it to 95%-105% and some will lower it under 85%. I don't think i have to say that its best to stockpile on meds or other items when its low...and sell them when it will increase(there's no guild yet that can hold the castle more than 2 weeks)

HAVE FUN!!!image

• Kotte-kunKotte-kun Member Posts: 2

Can someone here who play KalOnline give me 10k on KalOnline...PM Kotte

Guild Wars

• D3m0nZD3m0nZ Member Posts: 21

I have played before, but i'll try again, unless it was another game similar not sure but oh well

D3m0nZ is here to stay

• OrreumeOrreume Member Posts: 2
    In my opinion, the game's graphics actually look really nice. Reminds me of Lineage II.
  • piankhipiankhi Member Posts: 1

I've been playing KAL for a little over a month, now. I really, really enjoy it.

Another money-making tip that I've found really works well, for people level 11 and higher, is selling teleports.

In each town you can go to the Merchant (the regular one, not armour or weapon merchants) and buy teleports. It's a good idea to buy teleports from every town, then sit somewhere and price them all between 200 and 250.

Hope that helps some people.

Also - Since the new Teacher / Student system has been installed, I'm up for taking on any students. Drop me a line if you need help.

• DeathWolf2uDeathWolf2u Member Posts: 291

Thanks for that link I'm gonna give it a try. I never have been big on the Asian themed MMORPG's mostly because all of them have been poorly executed.

This one however looks like it might have promise, can't wait to try it out thx again.

• DanovitcheDanovitche Member Posts: 94

Its okay...
    Gonna test it again now that some time has gone...

Edit 1.

Welcome to the REAL Kal Online.

You have probably heard alot of good stuff about it... thats just crap..
    Harassment & Killstealing is just the start of the matter.
    Crew should handle these cases but what to expect from "Support" and "GM's"
    If you can find a nice little spot to level on its okay.

What it needs now is MORE SERVERS!
    The ammount of player shops in town even outclass Lineage 2 & RO (Allmoust)
    With more servers and stronger control the game could outmatch even FunWang.

FunWang ownz this game tho, still...
    Once again I just say Welcome to the REAL game.

"Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

• ArchaArcha Member Posts: 32

I guess i'm a bit new to this but i've never seen these games on mmorpg.com.

So could you perhaps put in some URL's?

Thanks.

• yegyiyegyi Member Posts: 1

Very limited charactersjobs type. Only one for male(knight) and two for female(archer/magician). Game play is not bad. Graphic is good. Lag is rare(for me). But the map provided is not accurate at all and so hard to read. ask around the ppl (but no answer). solution - run like hell and find out yourselves. ::::27::::::27:::

• ChemicalvampChemicalvamp Member Posts: 1

I have noticed that KALonline has alot of typos! and a few glitches(stay away from edges like bridges, and piers. or you will get stuck!), and even a few untranslated quest(open your quest log, select untranslated quest, and you can find where you need to go by a red arrow or dot on your map).... But still it's totaly addictive! i think this game is great.. In fact I'm waiting to go back online now.. there down time is Tuesday 8pm - 9:30pm central time. and one thing to remember is that when you start a charictor, you will need a teacher(to get armor, and at level 16 you get 20k free). BUT! you will not be able to remove your relationship untill level 15. and you have to be lower then 15 to get a teacher..... That means once you get one you cant change it. Also you can only have 1 teacher per account!

So in conclusion PLAY IT! you will not regret it..