Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need some info.

MagaskaweelMagaskaweel Member UncommonPosts: 35

I registered on their site and wanted to make a thread on the official forums asking this, but apparently f2p scum like me arent allowed an opinion and the rights to post there, so Im asking here. Either that or I missed something, which is always possible I guess.

The game installed on a pre-set location on C: and it didnt give me an option on what path to install it in. Does this company expect all its players to be computer retarded and just force us to install their game wherever it pleases, or did I miss something again?

Having said that, I am looking forward to playing this because I kind of liked wizard 101.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• ArmendiusArmendius Member UncommonPosts: 119
    Originally posted by Magaskaweel

I registered on their site and wanted to make a thread on the official forums asking this, but apparently f2p scum like me arent allowed an opinion and the rights to post there, so Im asking here. Either that or I missed something, which is always possible I guess.

The game installed on a pre-set location on C: and it didnt give me an option on what path to install it in. Does this company expect all its players to be computer retarded and just force us to install their game wherever it pleases, or did I miss something again?

Having said that, I am looking forward to playing this because I kind of liked wizard 101.

thanks in advance.

Hello,

Maybe you did not see it, but to help awnser your question.

When you launch the download file to install the game on the bottum you see Customize install.

If you click this grey bar you are given the option to install the game anywhere on any disk you like.

Hope this help you to install the game how you wish :)

• MagaskaweelMagaskaweel Member UncommonPosts: 35

I saw it and Im happy now, the problem was that the 'customize install' option wasnt properly displayed as a button would, it was just the text, so I missed it.

Thanks a bunch.

• dalin89dalin89 Member Posts: 33
    Pirate 101 is free-to-play with optional premium items available to enhance the game. It’s being tested now and slated to go public this year. Then players can get hands-on with this game “that is different from Wizard 101 but remains comfortable and familiar”.