Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will the Economic disaster in Greece affect Darkfalls development?

I'm just curious if the situation with the Greek economy has affected aventurine and their ability to work on the game.

With all the riots and social unrest going on, one can't help but wonder if it'll have any affect on the game.

Comments

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Originally posted by Hekket

I'm just curious if the situation with the Greek economy has affected aventurine and their ability to work on the game.

With all the riots and social unrest going on, one can't help but wonder if it'll have any affect on the game.

Since the game has been out this has been going on.  Other than one time that they couldn't make it to work...lol...it hasnt' been an issue.  They had a post about this a long time ago explaining the locations compared to them and explained it wasn't an issue for them.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,521
    I'd say so, they can't even afford to put out a gameplay video.  Someone donate them $35 for Fraps
  • GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    No.
  • karmathkarmath Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Originally posted by Hekket

They got funded millions by some koreans a few months ago.