Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Auction House

ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550

Apparently bumping my thread from 2008 was a mmorpg warnable offense. Oops. To reitterate the question.....Can you place buy/sell orders in POBS? Meaning can I see items for sale at some other port; and place a buy order before I sail to it? I hated seeing items that sold for $5 change to $25 by the time I arrive in port.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

Comments

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Originally posted by Arclan

Apparently bumping my thread from 2008 was a mmorpg warnable offense. Oops. To reitterate the question.....Can you place buy/sell orders in POBS? Meaning can I see items for sale at some other port; and place a buy order before I sail to it? I hated seeing items that sold for $5 change to $25 by the time I arrive in port.

it's been a while.  but if i remember correctly yes you can place buy/sell orders but you have to be present in the port in question to do so.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins