It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Typical rehashed questions but I tend to be lazy when it comes to sifting through 6+ month old posts to find the answers I want so if anyone out there could be kind enough to help a brother out I'd appreciate it!
1. I've heard of all western MMOs Aion is the "grindiest" now that in itself isn't what bothers me (I mean I capped a few characters in vanilla EQ, I know what real grind is) I'm just curious as to what kind of time frame I'm going to be looking at starting a brand new character to hit cap - again I'm in no hurry I'm just curious.
2. Population vs. Class choice - Is it a viable option to pick a more group orientated class as my choice or do you think I would be better off playing a solo friendly class. And if so which classes are the easiest in which to do that.
3. Do you have any recomendations for a new player as far as crafting proffesions go?
4. Is there a specific high population server I should be aiming to pick or any dead ones to avoid?
5. Finally - is there any other tips anyone could give me, any advice, that would make my experience more enjoyable?
Thanks for taking the time to read/reply!