Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: Unholy Wars: Five New Screens Released

2»

Comments

• redbugredbug Member UncommonPosts: 173
    This game can't be real. I mean who markets a game like this?
  • DraemosDraemos Member UncommonPosts: 1,518
    Originally posted by DavisFlight
    Originally posted by Draemos
    Originally posted by Calerxes
    Originally posted by mrcalhou
    If it's coming out in less than two months, I'd think they'd be able to give us some actual gameplay footage.

This is Aventurine you are talking about they took 8+ years to make Darkfall and nobody saw a damn thing for years they like to keep people in suspense I think, well at least until they get your money that is. image

There was gameplay footage of the original years before it released.

If this new one releases on time, I'll be damned amazed, and I'll be even more amazed if it isn't a complete catastrophe of programming.

Seriously, 2 months and no gameplay footage?  How gullible can people be.

And just like original had a lot of work in progress alpha videos, so does Unholy Wars. We never got gameplay footage for the first Darkfall. The closest we had was a 30 minute montage of scenes being acted out in the game engine, and that was about 2 months from release.

How gullible are people? Well, considering that all the trolls on this board said EXACTLY THAT about the first Darkfall when it announced its release date, and they were wrong then....

The most it'll get pushed back is a month, I'd say. AV has never missed a release date by more than that.

Yes, we did have footage.  We had footage peppered from various stages in development over a period of 7 years.  We even had footage from before they reworked the game back when it looked like something out of the 1990s.

You're gullible as shit dude.  A month?  They pushed the original back for years and years.  Nobody releases a game in a 2 month span w/out a single ounce of gameplay, you're being ridiculous.