Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertisement Blocking Banner Discussion and Feedback

167891012»

Comments

• PsychowPsychow Member Posts: 1,784

I don't have facts to substantiate it, but it "feels" like the forums have been MUCH less active after this thread started...

I wonder if people left for better waters... 

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

It fascinates me how threads seem to deterioriate over time.  I actually went back and read the beginning page or so again, because my memory was that things started off fine.  Two polite, carefully worded requests, with full explanations and some reasonable comments in reply.  A few posts straight away about flashing ads, which I can sympathise with as they drive me nuts.  One post I think threatening to not visit the website again.  So, overall, pretty reasonable.

Still can't puzzle out what happens to a thread once it has gone one for more than a couple of pages.  Seems to be there will then be the odd decent post, but most will be range from bickering to complete raging.  Is it that people see a negative trend developing and then jump on the bandwagon?  

I remain continually puzzled by people (not just here, of course) ^^

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Well, I think this thread has about run its course at this point.

Thanks for the constructive feedback for those who gave it and thanks to anyone who added us to their whitelists!

This discussion has been closed.