Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issue #3: The Cat God Releasing on Time!

Issue #3 is being released tomorrow (September 25th) on time, just 2 weeks after Issue #2 was released.  The development team is really dedicated to getting back on track with the monthly content updates apparently O.o

From the forums:

Morteia, Community Manager:

" I can say that I am working on getting a list of what Issue 3 will contain for you guys. This was a very, very, ninja inclusion that the team worked incredibly hard on to make sure it's ready. I, or Tarib if I'm asleep, will keep you all apprised of what's going on!

I, for one, welcome our feline overlords. May they live long and prospurrrrrr!"

Super excited!

Comments

• Sigurd57Sigurd57 Member UncommonPosts: 347

...  Yep, a completely untested patch.   With no information, no details, nothing.    This is an act of desperation.  A stupid move.   Just trying to get a headline.   

And while I've been a fan of the game, probably the largest there is as I'm the owner  and guide writer for the only TSW content site that matters (www.unfair.co)  I can still say, this is stupid on their part. 

But with so few people left playing the game, I guess they can't piss off too many people with an untested broken patch.

Hey TSW Players http://www.unfair.co/ for Mission guides, Lore Locations and stuff....

• YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363

I guess it´s a surprise event, they will have their reasons...

And like every game developer they have their own QA, do you seriously believe they need the community to test a surprise event? Most important testing takes place inhouse methinks

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by Melieza

Morteia, Community Manager:

I, for one, welcome our feline overlords. May they live long and prospurrrrrr!"

Live long and prospurrr? Seriously? As a dog person and a vulcan in STO I think it's outrageous, I hope Tarib will put things back in order over there :)

(I guess this won't be my favourite issue... just kidding)

• KilmarKilmar Member UncommonPosts: 844
    Maybe its to keep players from moving to the Wow expansion, but which Wow players tried TSW anyway?
  • YakamomotoYakamomoto Member Posts: 363
    Originally posted by Kilmar
    Maybe its to keep players from moving to the Wow expansion, but which Wow players tried TSW anyway?

Nah.. neither WoW nor GW2 are a competition to TSW.

TSW is different in so many aspects. Also it´s rated M for mature, WoW is rate T for teen -> different audience anyway, more juvenile

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,959
    Originally posted by Yakamomoto
    Originally posted by Kilmar

Nah.. neither WoW nor GW2 are a competition to TSW.

TSW is different in so many aspects. Also it´s rated M for mature, WoW is rate T for teen -> different audience anyway, more juvenile

Especially since the new MoP expac its clearly targeted at 12 year olds. 

Not to mention the whole destruction of the talent system, that really cant be dumbed down any further. /shrug

• Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    omfg,why they hurry,I don't wish  unplayable game few days again
  • FandomFandom Member Posts: 3

Was super happy to see them pump out issue #3 on time despite the setbacks. Everyone complained that issue #2 was late and said Funcom broke their promis of monthly content. They never can win, late or on time it doesn't matter...they can't win. lol

I'm a cat person myself although I love all animals...but between cats and dogs I choose cats. Their so fluffy! So I'm extra excited about issue #3 (The Cat God) and how cool it will be our Halloween issue. 

• GR3NDELGR3NDEL Member UncommonPosts: 112
    Originally posted by Fandom

Was super happy to see them pump out issue #3 on time despite the setbacks. Everyone complained that issue #2 was late and said Funcom broke their promis of monthly content. They never can win, late or on time it doesn't matter...they can't win. lol

I'm a cat person myself although I love all animals...but between cats and dogs I choose cats. Their so fluffy! So I'm extra excited about issue #3 (The Cat God) and how cool it will be our Halloween issue. 

I thought it was interesting that one of the moderators mentioned that there will be additional content unlocked as we move toward Halloween.   Apparently what we've seen in Issue #3 isn't all there is. :)

• ZikariZikari Member Posts: 78
    Originally posted by GR3NDEL
    Originally posted by Fandom

I thought it was interesting that one of the moderators mentioned that there will be additional content unlocked as we move toward Halloween.   Apparently what we've seen in Issue #3 isn't all there is. :)

Correct, for some playes the first step of the Halloween Event questchain was activated by accident after the patch. However they fixed that. So yeah, a big part of this update is in your client but still a secret until they activate it step by step leading up to Halloween.

• jayfeeler69jayfeeler69 Member Posts: 94
    Only 2 quests that are done in an hour. Hardly an update at all. Ive lost all confidence in funcom to do anything right.