Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple Question

Simple Question:  If I already own Darkfall, will I have to buy Darkfall 2.0?

Comments

• GreymoorGreymoor Member UncommonPosts: 802
    They've stated owners of the original game will not have to purchase the next one. I wouldn't however take that for granted, investors can be greedy.
  • Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    its a diff game , but AV has not said for sure what the cost/sub is (or if there is a slash in pric for previus owners)
  • Wizlock23Wizlock23 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Originally posted by Greymoor
    They've stated owners of the original game will not have to purchase the next one. I wouldn't however take that for granted, investors can be greedy.

sorry, but they have not said this in any annoucement . please link the info you are reffering to (not trying to be a ass, i would really like to see this )

• elvrageelvrage Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by Wizlock23
    Originally posted by Greymoor

sorry, but they have not said this in any annoucement . please link the info you are reffering to (not trying to be a ass, i would really like to see this )

They said this earlier in the year. I can confirm it. I don't have the link handy, but they did say that they will reward the veterans with a free copy of UW.

• OnigodOnigod Member UncommonPosts: 756
    Originally posted by poefue
    Simple Question:  If I already own Darkfall, will I have to buy Darkfall 2.0?
    Taken from the darkfall blog:

The Darkfall client price has been taken away, and you can now get Darkfall for the price of the subscription, reduced by approximately 35% to 9.95€ or $9.95.

Dates: Starting Monday July 2nd – until Darkfall 2.0 launches.

No information about pricing for darkfall 2 has come after that but knowing av i dont think they would make you pay for the game again.